Register now to get rid of these ads!

Canadian car freak

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Iwannagofast, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Iwannagofast

Iwannagofast

I was surfin the other day and came across this site by accident, one of those fortunate accidents. This is a very cool site, all the toys to look at, interesting conversations.....I'm gonna like it here. Feel free to contact me.

2. poncho62

poncho62
    BANNED

Welcome....That car in your avatar is identical to my 1st car.....had a 6 though, wouldn't quite do that burnout....LOL

Attached Files:

3. HotRod33

HotRod33

Hey Iwannagofast glad you happened to find the hamb. Cool falcon its nice to see a drop top from up north.......

4. Iwannagofast

Iwannagofast

Hey buddy, nothing like the wind in your hair. The old girl needs an overhaul though, time for some new-age go-fast goodies. I really like that truck and so do my boys.

5. alex1954chevy

alex1954chevy

6. Iwannagofast

Iwannagofast

Hey Poncho, funny thing about that burnout. We're out for a drive and my wife suggested we get a picture of the car making a little smoke so I oblige her. She gets the camera set-up, I get the tires lit up then we're on our way....about 30 feet down the road where it makes an abrupt right hand turn onto another road. I turn right, drive another 30 feet....and meet our cloud of smoke as it drifts past the Police station in Welland Ontario. It still makes me laugh.

7. Iwannagofast

Iwannagofast

Hey Alex, gonna keep the in-liner in the Chevy? 3 deuces and spagetti pipes out one side look and sound so cool. If you can find a G.M.C. 292 six there's still stuff availabe for them and they make tons of torque.

8. Red Ryder

Red Ryder

Looks like a pretty neat little Falcon for sure! I hardly ever see one of these in my part of the country. I wish I could post a pic of my ride, but alas I am without a project at present. However, I do have about half of a SBC in my garage that is looking for a home.

I too am "semi-retired", but back to work (since I can't pass up the money), so hope springs eternal? Keep 'em smokin...

9. 1927Tudor

1927Tudor

welcome aboard

10. Iwannagofast

Iwannagofast

Hello RedRyder and Tudor, thanks for dropping in. How's the weather in Alberta, where abouts are you? RedRyder, which part of Illinois?, I've traveled some of it. Liked all of it.

11. Welcome to the HAMB family brother.