Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can You ID these??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bgbllbffr, Oct 5, 2011.

1. bgbllbffr

bgbllbffr

Found these ashtrays in My Dads garage along with a whole lot of stuff just like it. I dont have a clue what most of this stuff goes to & now Iam faced with the choice of having to either ID & sell stuff or start throwing it away. Its been 8 years, & I got to start letting go. RIP. Anyways theirs alot more than this. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. Sell it on ebay as a group lot sale.

3. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

Ill take all the hub caps off your hands if you gonna toss em. Hell ill even pay shipping (pm sent)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  4. The red cast metal thing by the taillight lens is a mid 70's Ford caliper bracket it could be a Mid size ( Torino) or Granada depending on the casting #

5. sickytwisted

sickytwisted

That's a transmission tail shaft. Judging from the color, it's probably from a ford. Pm me if you'd like to part with the two thingy's in the top left picture. I don't know what they are but they look cool. Have you come across any license plates? I'd take those too.

6. Road Oiler

Road Oiler

The transmission tail shaft has a date on the mounting bracket. Looks like it says 1950 something Ford V-8.

7. jipp

jipp

i dont smoke ( well i am from oregon,wa state.. trans plated to the desert 11 years ago... so herb is ok with me :d ) but they are kind of neat.. i say do a ebay listing with good pictures and let them decide what the stuff is. yeah, some times we have to let go not always easy. good luck man.
    chris.