Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can anyone help ? 1935 ford P.U. sepcs?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1 KooL "MoFo", Nov 19, 2012.

1. 1 KooL "MoFo"

1 KooL "MoFo"

I'm looking for 1935 ford P U original specs?
    thanks for any info !!

2. Spec's for what? Body, chassis, Motor? Also their is a Large post already running on 35-36-36 Trucks. Shows difference as well as interchanges. I have it in my links. If you have trouble finding it I can bring it back to the top for ya. Don't know how to tie a link on this post.
    The Wizzard

3. Search 35-36 Ford pickup tech for the masses. it has 15 pages of info.

4. There should be specs in the "Instruction Manual" that came from Ford with the car. They are probably reproduced for less than ten dollars (the earlier ones are). What specs are you looking for?

Charlie Stephens

5. 1 KooL "MoFo"

1 KooL "MoFo"

I'm looking for specs on :

weight

chassis

motor
    thanks !

6. 1 KooL "MoFo"

1 KooL "MoFo"

@Pist-n-Broke
    thanks I'll take a look at it

7. You can also find a lot of help with your questions about your truck on the Early V8 forum at www.fordbarn.com. Guy by the name of Lawson Cox knows these trucks inside out.

8. I think 38fordpickup hit the nail on the head but you might also try The Early Ford V8 Club, earlyfordv8.org. The Early Ford V8 Club has a restoration guideline on your year that might be useful but I think it is mostly oriented towards cars.

Charlie Stephens

9. Idaho/Dave

Idaho/Dave
    from Idaho

Carnut.com under car specs. shows general specs. weight,wheel base, and more