Register now to get rid of these ads!

can anybody ID some radios

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sealed Power, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Sealed Power

Sealed Power
    from TN

Bought a couple of jukeboxes the other day they came with some old radios including these car radios. Anybody recognize any of these? They are rough and headed for the dump unless somebody tells me they are worth something :D

Attached Files:

2. squirrel

squirrel

Yeah, I recognize a few of those.

3. hotrodj54

hotrodj54

yeah, in the first picture the radio under the big one is 54 ford. in the second pic...third row center is 49-50 ford

4. Sealed Power

Sealed Power
    from TN

I don't need them. Like I said they are rough and headed for the dump. Anybody sees something they can use. It yours for the price of shipping. I'm not keeping them forever so speak up quick if you see something 'cause they are outta here Monday if not sooner.

5. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Vertical dial and button radios are likely aftermarket radios for 40-48 Mopar cars.

6. Lunatic

Lunatic
    from Carson,Ca.

the vertical ones look the same as my 50 chevy...the one in the second pic 3rd row top is 61-62 chevy...I just sold one for $25.00 and one for $50.00

7. kruzin karl

kruzin karl

You just know that somebody out there is looking for one of those!
    I'd eBay them before dumping them, even if not for the money, but just to give someone a chance at them.

8. Sealed Power

Sealed Power
    from TN

Yep...I hate to ditch 'em but I don't have the space to keep them.

Ebay is such a pain in the ass anymore....I quit listing stuff when they forced paypal on everybody. I may eventually start listing some stuff again but it won't be anytime soon.

9. put them in the HAMB classifieds for FREE. Someone will take them.

I had a bunch of old radios that I took to Pomona swap meet. I sold a lot of them for $5 ea.

10. Fast67VelleN2O

Fast67VelleN2O

In the right picture.
    3rd row of radios from the left. Top= 61-62 Chevrolet Impala AM, bottom= 65-66 Mustang AM

11. Squablow

Squablow

The one with only one knob on the left side is a 53-54 DeSoto radio.

Definitely give them away before scrapping them. I'd sell them all if I had them here, but shipping on a big pile of radios would get pricey.