Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cam winders a go go 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by otis firefly, May 15, 2011.

1. otis firefly

otis firefly

COMING SOON !!! CAM WINDERS A GO GO FOR 2011 !!!
    THIS YEAR WE HAVE BIG JOHN BATE'S AND HIS GRINDSHOW, HARD MONEY SAINTS, THE LUCKY DEVILS, BANZAI SURF AND THE
    FUZZ....SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE BY SPAZZO THE FIRE BREATHING CLOWN. GUEST EMCEE...THOMBONE. NEW FOR THIS YEAR, UCANTO BELLY DANCE, OH YEA!!! LAST YEAR WE HAD OVER 1,200 GUESTS AND 250 PLUS RIDES. IF YOU'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE YA KNOW WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT, IF YA HAVEN'T...WHERE THE HELL YA BEEN? WITH ALL THIS WE'RE SILL ADDING TO THE LINEUP...STAY TUNED...BE PART OF THE CAM WINDERS EXPERIENCE...
    IF YOUR NOT HERE...YOU MUST BE DEAD!!!

CLUBS REPRESENTING IN PAST YEARS... IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST CONTACT US....
    RAT BASTARDS
    HELLS BELLES
    LIFTERS NCC
    BLACKTOP REBELS
    MISCHIEF MAKERS
    ROADMEN
    DEMONOS
    ROOKS
    COFFINS
    DIRTY THIRTY
    CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A SPONSOR...

[​IMG]

2. I will be there in the 55 F100 !

3. otis firefly

otis firefly

Sure hope it stops RAINING by then....

4. hotdamn

hotdamn

Cam Winders, such a rad name for a club! there was a club from the 50's in Charlotte named the Cam Winders, ya'lls flyer looks pretty rad too:)

5. otis firefly

otis firefly

Thanks...A bunch of us got together and re-founded the Cam Winders years ago, we try and keep to the original standards the club would have had in the 50's and early 60's. Any information you would have about the club would be greatly appreciated.

6. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

ill hope to make it out this year, representing the bishops c.c.

7. hotdamn

hotdamn

all I have been able to find of them was an article from the late 50's where they were hosting a show in Charlotte N.C., Ill see if I can find the article and I will pm you the names of the guys, you can google them and see if they are still at it:D

8. the show last year in eatonville was really a blast with lots of great rides and people!

9. otis firefly

otis firefly

10. Hot Rod Panda

Hot Rod Panda

I'm really hoping the wagon will be running for this!

11. candyman

candyman

We ran out of room this year... we are over capacity... I am humbled by the success of this show. Thank you to all who made it out.

12. Destralo Roach

Destralo Roach

Got there late, but was great just the same.......

13. paladin138

paladin138
    from dewey,ok

Just saying howdy from an old member of the used to be Camwinders of Colorado Springs. Lost all my photos from those days but trying to connect with old members to find some. Will post if I come up with any.