Register now to get rid of these ads!

Calling all Canadians

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by canadianzed, Jan 30, 2008.

1. poncho62

poncho62
    BANNED

Don't knock it until you try it........................:rolleyes:

2. eaglebeak

eaglebeak

You're not proud to be a Canadian?
    Or are you one of those ignoramus 'muricans that doesn't even know where Canada is?

3. ......I believe you miss the point that were all family here on the HAMB and it doesn't matter what country we live in, we all respect one another but I due believe you really don't share that view piont. So why don't you go back to beating off and thinking your a really cool guy.....not.

4. Ferguson777

Ferguson777

Carleton Place, Lanark Co., Ont.:cool:

5. He's not from my side of the family!:rolleyes:

6. skidlid

skidlid
    from motor city

i'm Sorry I Thought I Was On A Cool Website Till I Read All This Crap!!!!!!!! Blah Blah Blah...

7. tmacracin

tmacracin

You sound like a pretty "Cool" guy??

8. Judging by your E-mail address,you really should go back to the "Rat Rod sites, jerkoff".:mad:

9. Johnnee D.

Johnnee D.

stranded in Switzerland...near Geneva...the local hoceky team made it to the finals...and guess who's the coach???? not a local...one of the McSorleys brothers...

Go canada! am I proud?..check my Newport...
    Image007.jpg

cheers

JD

10. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

skidlid...
    Anyone ever tell you that it's best to keep your mouth shut and have everyone THINK you are an idiot then to say something and PROVE you are an idiot?
    If not... consider yourself told.
    I suggest that if you find a post you don't like that you stay the hell away from it.
    If you've been around since Feb 2007 and had 13 whole posts that use the site as a swap shop or a rant site and have never given any helping advice in your posts then you aren't really much of a contributor to "cool", are you?
    It's geniuses like you who try to turn this "cool" site into something else.
    And what up with typing Every Word With A Capital Letter? You keyboard challenged or something?
    Oh... Have a nice day, eh?

11. If they dug that Skidlid idiot out of my snowbank in April he still wouldn,t be cool.......

12. Skidlid sounds like he might be from the US of A. Think of it this way---We are stuck with 6 months of winter. He is stuck with George Bush!!!:D:D:D

13. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

When I read that douches post, I was 2 seconds away from setting my keyboard to 'flame' but I stopped myself. You guys who are getting upset are just giving that ignorant piece of shit what he wants...

We all know he's just a jealous piece of trash, so be proud. Hell, he was complimenting us after all!

14. Snowbound

Snowbound

FNG, checking in from just outside Red Deer. I'm looking for a project to waste time and money on and enter in the 100' drag races this summer.

I have been reading a lot of good info on this board and my head is spinning 'cause I don't know WTF I'm doing!

15. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

Brian.. great point. They elected him.. TWICE! ;)

That's a problem with computers, Fencepost. It's hard to show emotion. I was actually quite calm while typing.
    Ok, truth be told I was in a very appropriate place for his comments. I was able to flush them away (love that wireless). TMI?

Snowbound... "a project to waste time and money on". Gee, I find them easily.
    Well, not the money. Good luck.
    Oh. Any room out your way? It seems you have most of the Maritimers heading in your direction these days.

16. 1938_chev

1938_chev

Burnaby British Columbia home of the Back Alley Boys.

17. 6tall

6tall

Re: comment from Skidlid...... proof why cousins shouldn't marry ....

18. daddy-o63

daddy-o63

its wierd cuz his cousin was also his sister(or maybe brother)

19. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

You know.. when you have a great gene pool you need to keep it in the family.

Let's not pick on the poor creature too much. Don't want to stoop to his level.

20. Good one Brian, coming from another proud Canadian in London, Ontario.....

21. 52 csb

52 csb

The rock here... You build em we rust em!!!

22. restoroddin

restoroddin

Let us know what you're looking for and us locals will keep an eye out for you!
    And as for not knowing what you are doing, if any of us did know what we were doing we wouldn't be doing it!!;)

23. Snowbound

Snowbound

I've been looking at all these threads about old GM trucks on S-10 Chassis' and I might go that way. They can be had fairly cheap and I would like a truck to haul junk around in and use a a 2nd vehicle.

Maybe the old lady would let me get away with it if it was somewhat functional for everyday driving. Already have my old Skylark taking up garage space.......

Hey Gizmo, there is still room for the rest of you guys out here. Just bring a trailer to live in. Last one out make sure you turn off the lights.:D I was in Fort Mac for 4 years and started to get your accent!

Chrome Illusions this weekend in Red Deer. Anybody going? Was disappointed with it last year.

Brian

24. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

hahahah You are SOooo right. I think NS should annex Fort Mac. We have a great population base there already!

25. effie_man

effie_man

saskatoon saskatchewan, you have to be born here to say it lol

26. pistinbroke

pistinbroke

Wow, lots of Canadians on here. I'm between Kingston and Toronto Ontario.

27. screwball

screwball

theres a lot of land between Kingston and Toronto. Or are you hiding from some one?

28. head on down the 401, you'll find the rst of us hangin' out near London

29. pistinbroke

pistinbroke

No, no one to hide from. Most people have nerver heard of Brighton. I think you an I met at an indoor show in Toronto a few years back, you were with the coasters set up. Dave Horne is a local near me, he hostes the "LEAD NORTH" every fall in Baltimore. I am the guy that moved the truck hood from T.O to Buffalo for the Right Cost give away truck that year. Met some really good guys that week. What a shop I picked it up at. Down in Etobicoke, seemed the shop never ended, every were you looked there was something cool hiding. Any one going to the Stirling meet in three weeks? If you are look me up, I'll be behind the arena, look for the FAR FROM STOCK booth. Stop in and say hello, grab a coffee and shoot the $h*t for a while.

30. Kanuck53

Kanuck53

Don't forget,not only were models not in the USA from canada,the cars motors were different,Pontiac came with small block chevy(283,327)in the US you could only get a Pontiac motor in a pontiac(326,389,401)Vancouver here