Register now to get rid of these ads!

Calling all Canadians

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by canadianzed, Jan 30, 2008.

1. fucco

fucco

Another member from Guelph Ontario here!

2. h0twired

h0twired
    from Winnipeg

I am from Calgary (originally from Winnipeg) and used to drive a 64 Valiant Signet 2dr HT (Dart body with Valiant front sheet metal).

3. I guess i am the 4th from The Rock, living in GrandFalls-Windsor Newfoundland.
    Central is the source for future Hot Rodders, drag it out of the woods, where it was carefully, ahh, stored and drop a motor in it.
    29 Chev, 30 model A, 56 chev p/u, if you can't find it, you didn't need it!!!!!!!!!
    Only a select few have the "Map to the Stars"

4. koolkemp

koolkemp

!
    Also.. I thought there were a couple HAMBers from Halifax.
    Joe[/quote]

I am up here in the valley about 40 mins west of Halifax....newly arrived from Ontario. Buckin' the trend of goin West...why be normal!

5. eeluddy

eeluddy

I'm from Woodstock Ont. Moved to Ingersoll. Lots of old motorheads around here.

6. Woodguy

Woodguy

Morin Heights Quebec, looks like I'm about the 4th or 5th quebecer on here.

7. Bent

Bent
    from Canada

8. Wow, a couple guys local to me in LaSalle.

9. eeluddy;

Is that the Bygone Iron group?....
    here's to ya down here in London..

ONDR guy

10. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

11. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

Hey there koolkemp. I've seen your posts before and noted that you came east. Many years ago?
    Normal? Ha!
    I say let all the folks who want to move to the big centres do their thing. That way there is more room in the country for me to drive with less traffic! ;)

12. Bonehead II

Bonehead II

Tyrone, Ontario. Its one of those places where don't blink,or you have missed it. But theres three hotrod guys lives here.

13. davesville

davesville

well i am not from canada but spent some time in vancouver a short time ago. lovely people lovely place.saw a rock chewing beaver on whistler mountain unreal.my father lived in saskatchewen for a few years in the late50s and drove a pontiac he loved these cars and always told me to buy a pontiac so now i have two 29 phaeton and 30 coupe.he mentioned a hunting trip for bears this was 1957 and my father being from belfast ireland did not have a clue about hunting. his canadian friend and he tracked it for 4 hours then they lost all sight and smell of it so his friend said lets go home . my father responded why and the canadian friend replied cos the bear is now hunting us

14. 31Oldschool

31Oldschool

Sackville, Nova Scotia...31 Chevy 5 window...

Then...
    [​IMG]

and now...
    [​IMG]
    and now...
    [​IMG]

15. screwball

screwball

Koolkemp moved out east in Oct 2007 nice guy and a good builder look him up .

16. Fishtail8

Fishtail8

Edmonton, Alberta here. Not many of us From Edmonton yet?...

17. Canada Jeff

Canada Jeff

These clowns are buddies of mine in Edmonton but have been too lazy to chime in here...

Fatalistic_me

Steevil

18. Nailhead

Nailhead

There's a few of us from the Edmonton area that have chimed in so far. And at least 4 from St. Albert.

Todd

19. PAUCHO

PAUCHO

Vancouver.........where the only thing separating the fruits from the nuts is...the Burrard Street Bridge.....

20. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

Lee from Edmonton is also on here somewhere, though he rarely posts.

anyone know of any mercs kicking around?

21. I'm about as far south west as you can go in Canada without boarding a ferryboat... White Rock B.C.

Here's my '52 Windsor daily driver in the parking lot at work.

[​IMG]

22. I have had a Laurentien and Acadians now own a 52 Cunuck poncho and would love to have a Mercury truck
    Anybody have one for sale?

Lindsay

23. JEPPA

JEPPA

I know there is more Ontario Hamber's. where are you?

24. 65deluxe

65deluxe

Cambridge ON. Hespiler area to be pricise

25. While i'm trying to dig up "Syndicate Scuderia" history,these Mission Raceway(old and new location) pics will tide you over. Plus three more Syndicate pics.:D

Attached Files:

26. canadianzed

canadianzed

Still shovelling out the driveways?:rolleyes: or waiting to come out of hibernation:eek:

27. doing the same down here in St Thomas..

28. koolkemp

koolkemp

Nah just got here in Oct :D! Brought my old full kustom survivor 48 dodge ragtop with me gotta go back to Ottawa and get the 64 Pontiac in May some time...start a new job on Mon in Halifax,in a few months we can start house shoppin no where to work on anything here where we are staying temporarily.Building models is it for now!

Steve

29. koolkemp

koolkemp

Neet lookin ol ride!! From what I have heard they can be kinda funny(strict) on gettin older hotrods on the road here in NS...you had any problems??

Steve

30. screwball

screwball

Steve (koolkemp) you finally got a job you lazy bastard. I bet it will feel good to get a regular pay cheque after all this time.