Register now to get rid of these ads!

!!Calling all Bands and Vendors!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by metalmike13, Feb 22, 2010.

1. metalmike13

metalmike13
    from Glass City

The Screamin' Demons C.C. is looking for a few good men and women in bands that would be interested in playing a set at our "Makin' Junk Run" show in Toledo, OH on Saturday June 12th. Also looking for interested vendors to set up (Free vendor spots as usual). Please no swap meet vendors. The vendors should be car culture related! If this is something that you are interested in please get ahold of me ASAP so we can get something setup before the spaces are filled! See you in the Glass City!

MetalMike

2. metalmike13

metalmike13
    from Glass City

3. metalmike13

metalmike13
    from Glass City

4. metalmike13

metalmike13
    from Glass City

Looking for any bands in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, or any bands swinging through looking to pick up a date let me know!!! Plus FREE Vendor spaces!!! at Makin' Junk Run saturday June 12th 2010

5. I might be interested in a vendor spot selling t-shirts, hot rod photos & air ride suspension parts

probably would bring one of my cars as well

when do you need to know by?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  6. metalmike13

metalmike13
    from Glass City

That would be awesome. We would be happy to have you! Hey The sooner the better. Alls we ask is that when you come down that you are setup by the time the doors open (10am). We are pretty layed back! Just keep me posted on what you want to do. If you need anything just PM me. Thanks again

7. I got a show to do June 13th, but I see no reason why I cant make it June 12th, I put it on my calender of events to attend so I should be there if anything changes I'll let you know, but really looking forward to it!

8. metalmike13

metalmike13
    from Glass City

9. metalmike13

metalmike13
    from Glass City

Sorry folks, The show is cancelled!!

10. brad chevy

brad chevy

A show named " MAKIN-JUNK-RUN" and no swap meet to pick up junk to make them run ain"t a very good idea anyway.

11. metalmike13

metalmike13
    from Glass City

Thank you for the very constructive comment :)