Register now to get rid of these ads!

California Pics Feb. 20-27 2010 LOTS OF PICS!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Adam M., Mar 4, 2010.

1. Well I went to California for the first time and I had a blast! I did all the tourist type stuff like Hooters Cruise, pick-a-part, SanDiego swap meet, etc etc! I figure there are quite a few cars in my pics from this board. I'm not going to post them all, but here are some. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  2. Koz

Koz

Absolutly on my bucket list! I need to do the Pacific Coast Highway, LA Roadsters, and the Peterson Museum. I envy you big time.

3. I also went to the Peterson.

Attached Files:

4. The Swap Meet was amazing! I bought a 32 grill and shell so now I can have one on the garage wall like everyone else seems to on here! The Mustang was full at the end of the day. Ron bought a ladder and a surf board and a Mopar 3spd trans. We had the stuff right out the window!

Attached Files:

5. It was so good, we didn't go to all the tourist type stuff I had planned on Sat, we went back to the swapmeet with the truck! Ron bought some wheels (I know...!) and I got an Offy 2 carb intake for a flathead.

Here are some pics I skipped over. I took lots of pics and have more of most of these cars but that is a quick selection. I can't wait to go back.

Thanks for everyone who told me what to go see and I did miss alot of things...but I'll get there next time.

Attached Files:

6. sanfordsotherson

sanfordsotherson
    from So. Cal.

Hey, Adam & Ron...glad you guys had such a good time! Growing up in So Cal, you kinda take all the cool stuff to do, for granted.

And see...you didn't get shot, or swallowed up in a So Cal earthquake. :D