Register now to get rid of these ads!

California hamb'ers whats going on this week

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bogey, Jul 26, 2005.

1. bogey

bogey

Ok guys, the H.A.M.B.ers from NJ gave great info on cruises in North Jersey now it's time for California I'm looking foer rod related things to do I'll be in the Dinuba Fresno area from Wed to Wed not opposed to driving North or South LA or Frisco if there is something kool going on this weekend. be in Dinuba starting Tommorow

2. Muttley

Muttley

Sometimes the turn out at Bob's in Fresno is decent on Friday nights. It's on Blackstone between Barstow and Bullard. If you need better directions let me know.

3. 133

don't mean to burst your bubble but if you happen to be able to come down, there's the Blessing of the Cars show here in So-Cal on Saturday. it's a couple hours south of Fresno.

4. bogey

bogey

Ok thats not bursting the bubble where in so-cal is it and La is definetly a little longer than a couple of hours well depending on how fast you drive

5. PAPASMURF

PAPASMURF

in sacramento we got...

vintage friday, at sac vintage ford (on friday of course)

midnight mass (brought to you by poor-boys), at sac vintage ford (on saturday)_

6. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

http://blessingofthecars.com/

7. DrJ

DrJ

Long Beach Model T Club Swap Meet always the last weekend of July.
    It's in the Cerritos College parking lot, freeway close to and South East of Los Angeles.

Address is on here

(Cerritos College has a Norwalk address only because the front wall of the administration building is just inside the Norwalk city limits and Norwalk just wouldn't let go... :rolleyes: )

8. TheGreat Conspiracy

TheGreat Conspiracy
    from Benicia,CA

Anything in The bay area? or Northern CA in general? I need to get a car fix...

9. PAPASMURF

PAPASMURF

read my post above. 2 starting at 6pm in sacramento (norcal) friday and saturday.

10. bogey

bogey

thats by the Long Beach airport isn't, need to bring cash

11. Ed ke6bnl

Ed ke6bnl

I will be headed to the blessing of the cars show one of my favorites, It is adjacent to Hansen Dam in Sun Valley. Ed ke6bnl