Register now to get rid of these ads!

Calender cardboard messages... let me hear them!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Thirdyfivepickup, Dec 13, 2006.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

[and a HAMB logo-ed dildo from another, .:eek: I shit you not. :D

umm denice,,,,wrong hole hun!!!:eek: :D :p

2. jerry

jerry

Or WILL be!!!

jerry

3. reece

reece
    from NC

Mine said "For good head call 586-588-XXXX"

I laughed my ass off and then started looking for the phone.....

Reece

4. rustywrench

rustywrench

mine said "Glory holes cost money in truck stops--this ones free" obviously with a hole in it. Then "Sea Bass" or something like that. I think if ya bought two you got the "special limited edition" cardboard.

5. Tell your wife i said hello? Your car sucks? I did her? For a Bl#@ J*% call *********? TEN pages (and counting ) of DUMB. Whadda you guys fucking kidding me?

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Wow, who peed in your cornflakes this morning?? Just having alittle fun with a boring pieces of cardboard that were necessary to insert in the calendars so they wouldn't get mushed and mangled.:rolleyes:

Almost 5,000 views......some folks must think this thread is funny.

7. Nobody peed. I'm just a shitstarter. I thought the humor(?) on the cardboard was boring. I was hoping to stimulate some better ones

8. Scott K

Scott K

Inspire us with your whit Mr Shitstarter. We'll gladly include your quips on the cardboard next year.

9. HMMM. How about--I feel i'm about to engage in a "battle of wits" against an un-armed man?

10. Nocturnal

Nocturnal
    from CO

Heres mine.....you should have heard me trying to explain this to my daughter when she asked "WHAT IT WAS".....:eek:

Attached Files:

11. ratstar

ratstar

Holy shit that one rules ALL

12. jdubbya

jdubbya

Damn Groucho, thats kinda harsh to be panning on us cardboard culprits. We were scribbling shit on them as fast as we could, because they needed them to stuff in the envelopes with the calanders. I could have come up with alot more BS to put on them, but at a moments notice, you can only do so much. Maybe next year we should just ship them out to you, so we can grade your cardboard fortunes.:confused:

13. I got a nicely drawn one finger salute......someone's a real arteeest. Fucking cracked me up, I was showing everyone in the shop.

14. -
    oh yeh. The calender is AWSOME. Nice work folks. If you haven't already you need to buy one.

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thats pretty cool when folks are dragging their cardboard pieces to work to show folks.:D The GMB "Tagging Department" will have their hands full next year suppling eveyone, well almost eveyone;) , with crude cardboard so no one feels left out.

Five years from now we'll see cardboard pieces going on Ebay for hundreds of dollars and folks trying to decide whether thats FlatheadPete's or HotRod2Hell's writing and which "tagger's" work is worth more money.:D

All in fun my friends, all in fun.:cool:

16. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

damn you guys got me. but that one was after a lot of use so it actully starts out smaller then that.:rolleyes: :D

17. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

yup. gotta break em in a little.

18. silent rick

silent rick

don't worry, yours might not be very thick, but it ain't that long either.

19. fatflatty

fatflatty

got mine today and left it sitting on the kitchen counter reading " for the wettest TRANSVESTITE talk call bryan 586-588-1793". i got the ole what the "fuck is this" from my wife when she got home

20. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

Fuck didnt you flint guys have any one elses number with you when you wrote these

21. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

It wasn't just the Flint guys... if a number got thrown out there once, everybody started using it!

I mean "I plead the fifth!":D

22. I had to go back and pull my cardboard out of the garbage... missed the message the first time 'round (I was all excited about opening my calendar I guess).

"Ever wonder what hepatitis is like? Lick here to find out"

Tasted nasty.

:D

Good work to all involved. Thanks.

A.

23. ratstar

ratstar

ROFL holy crap thats funny