Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Cadillac Powered International Truck!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by bungle, Jun 27, 2015.

1. bungle

bungle
    from el paso tx

City: El Paso

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 15000 obo
    It's a International Pickup Truck that has been Highly Modified.
    Has Cadillac 472 engine, Edelbrock intake, new radiator, new electric fuel pump, new brake shoes and cylinders all around. air bags in the rear, torsion bars up front(they are adjustable, they are as low as they can go), new coker white walls, original frame(which is like a tank, boxed from the factory), c-notched in the rear so the truck will lay all the way down. makes it real easy to load stuff into the back. original gauges(not hooked up except voltage). all lights work, turn signals and horn. paint is not great, flat black has some scratches, but the pinstriping looks great. some of the red is peeling inside the drip rail and on the dash, but the rest is good. floors near the pedals has some rust, but nothing major. Nice bench seat, runs and drives good, no smoke or issues, has enough power to burn the tires off the rear end. I had all the ball joints and steering components replaced but haven't had the alignment done..the shop that put the tires on couldn't find the truck in their computer in order to align it..Lol, But it is still drivable, the steering wheel is just not straight. It is the only international truck that I know of that looks this cool. I have yet to run in to another one. seems like no one thinks about customizing them. It is currently registered and road ready in Texas. I have a clear Texas title in my name. I would prefer to trade for older 20's to 30's trucks or sedans, but open to others, let me know what you have.

Attached Files:

2. bungle

bungle
    from el paso tx

Bump