Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs * cadillac cruisers *

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cruiser, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Caddy-O

Caddy-O

Tonight I decided I love Caddy's. The quality and finish is awesome........ and now that the roof is down I can see what the he// I'm doing:rolleyes:
    <!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>[​IMG]
    </FIELDSET>
    <!-- / attachments --><!-- sig -->
    My words exactly. When I built up my first Cadillac a few years ago I could not believe the quality and engineering that went into these cars.

At this point it would be hard to ever go back to anything else.

2. PurplePearl50

PurplePearl50
    from Sedalia,Mo

does anyone know if the 3 piece rear windows in 49-50s will go in a 49-52 Fleetline?

3. str8Pipe65's

str8Pipe65's

Love the caddy's if i knew how to post pics i'd show you mine but i am computer retarded

4. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Str8pipes...you can use photobucket.com to host your photos...they have a complete tutorial on how to do it...

R-

5. Cruiser

Cruiser

:D Posting pictures - first thing you'll have to have your pictures in my pictures on your computer you can upload from a CD or from a digital camera memory stick. Look in your computer instruction booklet and it will tell you how to upload pictures to your computer. Once there in your computer post them by going to the advance posting box and click. Then you click on Manage Attachments a list will drop and you click on Browse then click on the photo you want to upload then click on OPEN then click on Upload. You'll see a red and blue icon above Manage Attachments which says it's there and ready to go. Click Submit Replay and the post and photo will post on the thread.

CRUISER :cool:

Attached Files:

6. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Cruiser
    How in the world did I not see this thread? It's been on the H.A.M.B. since before you left for the Far East! Oh Well! I saw it now and here is my contribution.....

Attached Files:

7. mad-cad

mad-cad

Might aswell keep this great thread going,here's another pic of my 56 coupe:D
    [​IMG]

8. HoldFast

HoldFast

That colors seem to patina the best.

9. McKee

McKee

Looks like Conder paint!

10. battersea boys

battersea boys
    from surrey

my 56

Attached Files:

11. mad-cad

mad-cad

Lucky bugger ,where did you find that cool estate.They're like hens back teeth:D
    Another one to add to the wish list!

12. HoldFast

HoldFast

don't think I've ever seen one of those in person. killer car. I want.

13. Cruiser

Cruiser

Out working hard on the Caddy today were getting closed to rapping it up. I wait to get the big black thing on the road..Went to the donut this morning lots of nice rides even some anti donut rides.

14. Rags To Richs

Rags To Richs

15. Cruiser

Cruiser

Your Cad is coming along very cool it'll make a very nice cruiser. Post more pix's as you get into the ride more.

16. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

CheaterChris' 60 convert

">[​IMG]</a>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  17. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

You gotta post more pics of your car, I love it. I like that you dechromed and removed the side and hood trim. Plus I love the bellflower tips. Please post more of this one.

18. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

I posted pics of this before and there was an outcry about the Bellflowers. I guess guys just don't get it sometimes.

">[​IMG]</a>

">[​IMG]</a>

">[​IMG]</a>

19. Parts48

Parts48
    from Tucson, Az
    1. Hot Rod Veterans

Mine from about 1988..
    An old rancher here in AZ..just had to have it. Made me an offer I couldn't refuse...:)
    [​IMG]

20. mad-cad

mad-cad

I shouldn't even look at the pics in this thread,but can't help myself.now I need to find a 60 cadillac to satisfy the ....need...your green vert just pushed me over the edge,need more cadillac fix:D:eek:

21. Cruiser

Cruiser

I for one say, if you like Bellflower tips go for it, if you don't like Bellflower tips move on it's to each his own. Bellflowers always look good on the right car. The '60 Caddy is looking real cool, gotta go now time to go cruising.

Attached Files:

22. Cruiser

Cruiser

:D Still looking for more great Cadillac Cruisers, bring them on guys.

23. Your Cad is looking mighty nice, take care Wayne, Rags

24. Cruiser, your Caddy is absolutly beautiful....they should all be black!

Nico has been making some headway on his '64, he'll post some pictures real soon. We're getting him a camera for Christmass so he can start a build thread. Peace, Mike

25. cadillac 014.jpg The low 61 Drop Top

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  26. Hey Wayne....get back to work on the car...

27. Cruiser

Cruiser

:D cafone, Flathead and Rags your making it easier to get the Caddy finished. I have to say that this thread has turned out to be very rewarding and a pleasure to view. Thanks guys............

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  28. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Well, since this is a Caddy thread, guess I should put on my '48 Sedanet...just as I found it...

[​IMG]

I was working on this one when my '55 Coop Deville came along and I purchased it. This Cad has been completely disassembled, sandblasted, primered and relegated to the storage shed until the '55 is complete...and I'm not that far from finishing the '55.

Here it is in primer...it's an exceptionally straight rust free car.

[​IMG]
    I have a 390" waiting and an early Nova front steer sub ready to go in...just have to find the time to do it...

R-

29. Pure_Envy64

Pure_Envy64

This is my dad's 56 cadillac.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

30. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

These Cadillac posts are making me do this. As I was motivating....back in town....I saw a Cadillac sign saying....No Money Down....so I eased on the brake....pulled in the drive....gunned my motor twice....then I walked inside....Dealer came to me....said "Trade in your Ford....And I'll put you in a car....that'll eat up the road....I want four carburetors....and two straight exhaust....I'm burning aviation fuel....neater what the cost...