Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs * cadillac cruisers *

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cruiser, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Cruiser

Cruiser

Damn "Nadine" looks so fine always great to look at her, wonder what she looks like under that purple outfit. :D

CRUISER :cool:

2. KK500

KK500

Cut that roof off and you'll have my suicide on your conscience. NNoooo!!!!!

3. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

Thanks, Cruiser, BTW, I went back a few pages and cought a few pics of your caddy, That's one fine machine!!!!!!!!

4. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

Believe me, I know what ya mean 133, but I'm still trying to figure out how much it's costing me per inch, this will be the 3rd time going back to the shop (actually 2nd time to Enhanced Customs) 330 miles one way, my fault though, I keep wanting to go lower!!!

5. KK500

KK500

6. 133

keep going until the body touches the Earth. i guess it would've been best to do it once all the way... go big or go home, haha. regardless, your Cad looks good.

7. 133

KK500, good to know someone else agrees. i dont know what they were thinking on that detail

8. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

You right about that!!! I do have some bad news for you 133, Nadine's got a Chevy 350 TBI, and a custom 3 spoke steering wheel, but I do have the original(steering wheel that is).

9. 133

it would've been better if you didn't say anything, i think i'm gonna cry. haha.

10. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

Started not to. But you had to know the truth!!!

11. kkoacolonel

kkoacolonel
    from Union,NJ

I agree with most of you guys.DeRosa's Cad is the cats ass.But why ruin it with a sbc,when the 331 looks and runs a helluva lot better,and to take out that beautiful Caddy steering wheel and put in some late 80's plastic wheel.

12. Hooligansince65

Hooligansince65
    from Chicago

Nice ride.

13. Cruiser

Cruiser

A Cadillac with a heart transplant, the SBC saves another ride. It must be hard for 133 to sleep, sorry for the sleepless nights.

14. niceguyede

niceguyede
    from dallas

caddy envy is contagious! lots of nice cars!!

15. _charles_

_charles_
    from Tampa, Fl

It got saved...I have the 1951 Convertible now as well. No Suicide's on my conscience yet...

Unless of course 133 is going to commit suicide over the the 2008 Fuel Injected 5.3L Vortec with Drive-by-wire throttle (and 4L65E tranny) under her.

[​IMG]

16. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

Just find a engine cover from an Escalade, that way it will look like it is from a Caddy

17. _charles_

_charles_
    from Tampa, Fl

You mean this one??? :D
    [​IMG]

18. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

yea, thats the one

19. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

Or something like this....Mine's just throttle body injection.

Attached Files:

20. I finally was able to modify the suspension on my 51 Coupe DV. Im happy, but will need to make some adjustments for ride comfort.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am in need of some help. Not too many Cadillacs in the area. I need a picture of the gas/tailight lift up assembly of a 51 Cadillac or similiar other years. My spring is broke and the bracket was put on wrong so I have no Idea how it's supposed to install and latch. Could someone post a picture of thier tailight/gas unit please to help.

Also, Im contimplating on bagging the car. Has anyone done this, could you post or email me photos of what you did in the rear and front in regards to mounting and rear suspension links? email is [email protected]

Also, im looking for some cadillac parts if anyone can help - please send me a PM and I can send over a short list. Mostly small parts and light lenses.

Thanks!

21. _charles_

_charles_
    from Tampa, Fl

Looks good Chopped50Ford.

So how did you end up lowering the front of the car?

22. 133

looks good Norm!

23. bump

bump

My favorite! Richard House great build! nice to see the breather still has the Caddy logo that Rich kindly let me lette....lettering on the trunk? Burnout!!

24. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

Richard and I have met up the last 2 years, I talked to him just this week, so we stay in touch regularly. So you did the lettering on breather, and trunk lid? What about the dash? Good Job!!:D

Attached Files:

25. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

I just had my 50 Cad completely reworked(air ride setup) front and back, it has a triangulated 4Link in rear, front Stock, call Frank@ Enhanced Customs 727-230-6886, he can give you some ideas, also he's got pix of what he done to mine.

26. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

My new screensaver........since I can't see the SBC or the steering wheel from these shots. haha, give me a break. Next they will start checking the bolts used. Thanks for posting.

It's like I'm building my '40 LaSalle and I removed the original flathead, ohhhh, I hope I don't get knocked down a few notches in anyones book for doing that. This should be a positive Cadillac thread.

Thanks and I will say no mas,

Brian

27. 133

^^^ it's not even like that

28. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

Phatcaddy,I think I may have dissapointed some when I told "Nadine" has had a SBC transplant, and custom steering wheel, but I've had both originals and transplanted late models,(both great motors) it's definately quicker to get parts for the SBC. BTW that 57 of yours is the baddest 57 I've ever seen!!:D

29. bump

bump

Thanks for the pic Caddilac Cruiser! the dash "Palmer Who Else" another favorite!...thanks again..........Burnout! Lucky13 KustomC.C. FTW

30. Cruiser

Cruiser

To all - When it comes down to which engine to use in your Cadillac, I say to each his own" it doesn't really matter, after all a Chevy B/S or SBC are General Motors products. "Lets keep things positive here guys." :D