Register now to get rid of these ads!

Caddy55..SE Iowa

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by caddy55, Nov 25, 2021.

1. caddy55

caddy55

Hi Guys...just joined and recently bought my first flathead..1935 Ford five window coupe..it is complete but hasnt ran in 10-12 years....I also had the chance to buy a Model A ford coupe Henry steel body that was literally hanging in the barn..the owner didnt know what year it was so I was wondering if I was to post pictures of it when I get it out if you can tell the year..Im guessing a 29 or 30.....thanks

Attached Files:

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.

Model A's were built in two different groups. Group one covered 28-29. Second group 30-31.

Where cowl blends to A pillar area is what easily separates the two.

That 35 looks like a fun driver.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. ........Are you kidding? This is the HAMB after all:). You'll get so much info about Model A's it will amaze you!:D..Post up the pics. Like Phil says, it's pretty easy to differentiate the '28/ '29 years from the '30/ '31 years, but others will explain more detailed differences.......Don.

4. Sweet '35 by the way. Welcome to HAMB.