Register now to get rid of these ads!

Caddy rims & Chevy spinners on a 57 Fairlane

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NICKEYCHEVY60, May 5, 2007.

1. I needed some rollers for the Fairlane & had these Cadillac rims & as a fluke tried em & they fit! 4 1/2 on 5 pattern. So anyway after looking at them for a few weeks I thought they were missing something.So I have these 65 Chevy hubcaps hanging on the wall....Next thing you know the spinners find their way onto the Caddy centers.I tried two different centers for the spinners.These are only temps till I finish the body work & get me some Astro Supremes.It's amazing what a few beers can can get ya to do.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. Graffiti32

Graffiti32
    from Illinois

Hey Eddie cars lookin good keep up all the work! I cant beleive no one asked about the black center caps in the spinners???

3. showrod

showrod

so glad to see that car going back together. is it still here in chicago? did you ever try to contact liddles auto body? I believe the son runs the shop now. will I ever see that car or will it go to New York:confused: ? sorry I have lots of questions for you. showrod

4. I haven't called George Liddle yet.I do talk to Don Provance the original owner of the car and he has been very helpful with info & pictures.Yea,it's still here in Chgo.If i get the engine in it in time for the Pileup it will be going there.Still lots of work on the body to do but at least it's not sitting in bare metal anymore.Pretty funny on the wheels,huh? Just rollers.I just picked up some steelies for it.Won't get the Supremes till it's done.I will be doing an update on the car when I get back home next week.Been here 4 months now.A lot of that time working on the car:D.I have lots of pictures for you.

5. Squablow

Squablow

Yeah, big pattern front wheel drive GM stuff has the same pattern as small Ford/Mopar rear wheel drive. I had a couple of '90 Grand Prix wheels on my '53 Ford while I was swapping rims around, they worked fine as rollers.

I'm not real hot for the Caddy rims on your '57 but I do like the Vogue tires alot. I'd love a set of those for my '64 Olds.

6. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

Looks more like a `58........