Register now to get rid of these ads!

C2C Fabrication

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zapato, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Anyone ever use C2C Fabrication products ? Prices more than fair if the product is good.
    They cover a real wide range of patch panels etc... and incredible range of years. Just looking for honest feedback and yes I did indeed use the "search" function.

2. pride63

pride63

I will know and be happy to comment when mine arrive in the uk

3. 56premiere

56premiere
    from oregon

i used rocker on my 56 lincoln,fit decent but need a little more bend,i liked them and shipped quick.

4. They have lots of patch panels that they make in house that no one else has. They try to be a reseller of every kind of aftermarket sheetmetal there is. I ordered a set of 1/4s for a customer's car we are building. Six weeks later I was still waiting for them! Called someone else and had the stuff in 3 days! Give 'em a try. Maybe my deal was a fluke......

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Graham-Cracker

Graham-Cracker

I have purchased 2 sets of Henry J rockers,one dident have the correct conture. But it was a easy fix ,quality is ok in line with the Price I paid.

6. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

My neighbor used their floor panels for his '52 Hudson. I saw them after he had them welded in and they look pretty good. He said the fit was pretty good.