Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

C-10 Fixture for Fabricating Control Arms

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by pacificustoms, Oct 12, 2015.

1. pacificustoms

pacificustoms
    from Napa, CA

City: American Canyon

State: California
    Price: 1250
    I have a custom built set of control arm jig fixtures to build control arms for 63-89 C-10 Pickup trucks, or Suburban carryalls! We engineered them to be able to move the front wheel forward up to 2 inches in the wheel well in 1/2 inch increments depending on taste. They also have the ability to narrow the track width up to 1 inch per side. They can also be used to fabricate stock dimension control arms as well. These were professionally built and were going to be used to produce control arms but with time constraints never happened. These are machined to perfect tolerances and work outstanding! Being they were built to be used daily, we spared no expense in the building of them. The top plate is 1 inch thick solid aluminum with a 2x1 .125 wall steel frame. The upper arm is pictured as well as a set of arms that were made on them. The sale DOES NOT include any arms, just the upper and lower control arm fixtures as well as any templates we had made to use while fabbing arms.

If you have any questions or would like to see them, please email with a contact number and I will call you. They are rather heavy so they would be costly to ship as they would have to go on a pallet truck freight.

Asking $1,250 I may be open to trades?

With control arm prices between $1,000 and $1,500 a set, you can make your money back FAST!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  2. pacificustoms

pacificustoms
    from Napa, CA

3. pacificustoms

pacificustoms
    from Napa, CA

4. pacificustoms

pacificustoms
    from Napa, CA

5. pacificustoms

pacificustoms
    from Napa, CA

$1,250! Tired of tripping over these! I have around 4K invested in these between time and material! These are a steal at this price!

Ric_rockets likes this.