Register now to get rid of these ads!

Buzzard Lane here

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BuzzardLane, Dec 12, 2016.

1. BuzzardLane

BuzzardLane

San Antonio Texas here. I'm part of a car culture podcast called the Rust Culture Project. Even in our infancy , we are gaining momentum and it looks like we will start filming for a documentary series about car culture which will also have the same name. I've been involved in getting Whistlin Wolf Media up and running for the last 2 years and I'm working on year number 3 now. I have a Kustom 54 Buick that's coming out in 2017, hope y'all dig.

Sent from my LG-H918 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. BuzzardLane

BuzzardLane

3. foxforcefive

foxforcefive

4. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & WOW. I like what you did with that rear slanted post along with the chop. Are you going to have a bit of rear quarter window or bring the back glass around to the rear doors? You are not done there yet & just wondered. Back in late 50's I had a set of that style skirts on my 53 ford convertible that I did a bunch of custom work on.
    There is a lot of us on the HAMB around San Antonia. I am just outside of Yoakum, Tx.
    Keep progress photo's coming as there is a bunch of us here that will like this.
    Jimmie

5. Looks great, can't wait to see more.

lothiandon1940 likes this.