Register now to get rid of these ads!

Butt Reynolds Style Trucks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 3bytheknee, Jan 24, 2004.

1. 3bytheknee

3bytheknee
    from Sonora, CA

Since looking at the photos of Butt's truck I thought a local truck of that type might be of interest. This one was built for the 1/4 but is now being street readied. It MAY be a tad over powered for the street but what the hell. It should be one of those "Hang on and shut the **** up" rods.

By the way, it's not my truck. I just thought it was a neat hot rod and it might blow Butt's skirt up. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. briggs&strattonChev

briggs&strattonChev

oh SHIT!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

thats awesome, cept I dont like that box very much

3. 1LOWCHIEF

1LOWCHIEF

*agrees*
    Holy Shit!!

If I had a skirt, consider it blown up!! LOL

4. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

Not sure I want to see Butts skirt up! Great truck though.

5. 3bytheknee

3bytheknee
    from Sonora, CA

Page two.............

The truck is awaiting a new radiator. The swoopy grill is being sectioned to make it match the lines of the cowell. I forgot to ask again the last time I was in this shop, but I believe the cab and grille are about 36 Chev. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. JamesG

JamesG

Thats just plain NASTY!.............I love it!

7. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Yup, I'd drive that!! Think it'll burn rubber? [​IMG]

8. Lockjaw

Lockjaw

This shure looks like a truck a friend built some years back. It was only run afew times by him before he moved up to a front engine dragster. The car sat for some time before it changed hands and last I heard it went to hot august nites to be sold again . Same truck?? This truck is awsome . The anglia spindles seemed a little light wieght for the street to me. Anway thanks for pics.

9. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

OVERKILL RULES!!!! [​IMG]

10. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

that thing is wicked! looks like my truck ,but on STERIODS! [​IMG] [​IMG] very bitchin .

some halibrands would be icing on the cake

11. that truck is badass!!!

12. 3bytheknee

3bytheknee
    from Sonora, CA

[ QUOTE ]
    This shure looks like a truck a friend built some years back. It was only run afew times by him before he moved up to a front engine dragster. The car sat for some time before it changed hands and last I heard it went to hot august nites to be sold again . Same truck?? This truck is awsome . The anglia spindles seemed a little light wieght for the street to me. Anway thanks for pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lockjaw,

Yes, this is most likely the same one. It has an OR plate on it. I believe the current owner bought it in Paso Robles. He brought it here for modifications.

At 6-2 and 235 I can't get my fat ass in that thing. Really crowded inside, roll cage etc. The accelerator pedal (big Moon type mother) is on the right side of the trans hump. Sort of makes it a "crotch rocket".
    [​IMG]

I'm sure it will be one helluva scary ride.