Register now to get rid of these ads!

Butch M is the man!!! he gave me free stuff!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopt55bc, May 9, 2011.

1. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

So im in the classifieds, and i see some dude sellin a complete drum brake assembly with spindals,coil springs, and ball joint extensions for a tri 5 chevy. these are the good 4" steel ones from back in the day. i dont want anything but the extensions. so i pm the guy and ask if he will brake up the assembly and sell me just the extensions. he says he will and when he gets them apart he will call me for my shipping address. so he calls me a few days later, and i ask him what he wants for them. he says i dont need them, you can just have them. now im shocked! nobody just gives stuff away anymore. (so i thought) so now i tell him to let me know what the shipping is going to be. he says ok. then i get a pm from him the other day saying he had sent them out and they would be here on Monday. well... today is Monday, and they actually showed up! so not only did he give me some really cool parts, he paid to ship them too! how do i thank a guy like this? i guess all i can do is let the rest of you know that there are still some genuinely great guys out there, and Butch M is one of them! thanks Butch!

2. senior fried

senior fried

You are right, Butch M great guy !

3. yblock292

yblock292

4. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Sounds like a great guy, and an opportunity to pay it forward.

5. Michael Pukash

Michael Pukash

Be sure to send him the money for the freight. He might have more stuff!

6. What can you say, that hasn't been said before...... one cool dude with a big heart!

7. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Sweet deal, way to go Butch:). Oh wait now I'm sad :(. I had to buy mine:eek:. JK :D.