Register now to get rid of these ads!

Burlington Photos, for those who missed it.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by desoto, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Uploading, as I type, 394 high resolution fpics from Burlington, VT this past weekend.

Great weather, 80 degree temps and 1659 entrants. Not too many late models, either.

Pre-reg, judging by the signs posed at registration, was 1074 so the other 585 entrants can probably be attributed to the good weather forecasts.

Beter than half of the pre-reg number was last minute entrants. Imageine what woulda happend if the weather forecast was dismal.

[​IMG]

2. Great coverage, thanks.
    Makes me homesick.

3. My Buddy Bob's deuce. Good guy.

[​IMG]

4. myke

myke
    from SoCal

Thanks for the pictures...that was alot of them.

5. Had some internet hiccups. Just got home and found the upload stalled again.

Finally got 'em all up about ten minutes ago.

6. oldspeed

oldspeed
    from Upstate NY

Thanks for the pictures they are great. I miss going to Burlinton the ride up is always perfect, Seems like you always have to choose between events in the Northeast and this year it was Mass. Your pictures make it seem like I was there. Thanks again

7. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Thanks for the great coverage Skip. You guys had perfect weather for the show.

What's up with the 1977 vehicle cut-off date this year?
    I heard there weren't toooo many late models there to be overpowering, but there was a presence.
    '77 is even later than another show we were talking about! :eek:

8. there weren't a lot of later model cars but their presence was definitely noticeable. LOTS of nice customs but the Camaro/Firebird/Chevelle/Corvette crowd was there, too. I didn't take any pics of the "late" model stuff.

Coincidentally, when I left my motel after checking in, the FIRST thing I ran across was a late sixties/early seventies Firebird with a BIG fuel pump hanging under the bumper, a cut-off switch on the tail panel and "TENS" for a license plate. The idiot must have gone through nearly a tank of gas by the time he reached the fairgrounds (and turned in). He smoked the tires every chance he got and raced a black Honda down the street between Susie Wilson Road and the fairgrounds. If this keeps up, it'll be just like Lake George.

9. okiedokie

okiedokie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Ok

Great pics, thanks. Made that run four years ago, along with the Zoo. 6000 miles in our street rods. What I remember about Burlington was how friendly the townspeople were towards our cars. Never had so many people stop and give us the right of way and smile and wave. Neat place.