Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bumper&Grills WTF

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brett88, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Brett88

Brett88
    from ILLINOIS

Has anyone done business with these guys? Ordered a set of bumpers for my 53 Chevy on Aug 18th at the GoodGuys show. I was told they would be delivered in one week. So far I've got the rear bumper ,(4) 54 guards and a 53 tie bar. I did call Goodguys and that did get me a return call. Seems that all I'm getting is promises. They told me two weeks ago I would have a front bumper w/ guards last Thurs. or Fri. Guess what ZERO! Whatcha Think

2. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Did the Bumper Boyz rename?

3. Brett88

Brett88
    from ILLINOIS

No These guy go by Bumpers & Grills there out of Rowland Heights,Ca.

4. Steve

Steve

don't know about bumpers but I got your grillz right here

[​IMG]

5. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

bling-yo! griwl n'shit!

6. WildWilly68

WildWilly68

Damn Brett...you still haven't got it? That sucks. By the way I'm still looking for a set of doors for you, gotta check another lead this weekend.

Bill

7. Brett88

Brett88
    from ILLINOIS

Hey Bill, You bet it sucks. I've left acouple messages this week no call backs. This is why I like HOT RODS..No fenders,interior,mufflers or BUMPERS!!

8. rustrodder

rustrodder
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I gave Bumpers & Grilles my '63 Galaxie rear bumper in March-got it back in September. They told me I would have it back in 4-6 weeks. Took a crap load of calls to them to get it back. Chrome and finish work was pretty good tho. But when you call they keep telling you they are going to ship it out next Monday. I called every two weeks to keep me in their mind. Plus when I ran into them at a swap meet I would make them call and check on the bumper, too. Then they said they had problems with the solution tanks-the state inspectors probably showed up and shut them down (my opinion). Their customer service just sux. I would not use them again. alex

9. screwtheman

screwtheman

I plan on using Restoration Chrome for my Chevy bumpers. When I get to that point. :)