'Torture' may be exaggerating a little bit, but for some reason I can't just keep things super simple....I have to make things challenging to stay interested. That's both good and bad I guess. I finished up the mounts for the '54 331 Hemi in my deuce frame today...Well they're almost finished anyway. I have to do the finish welding on the frame tabs after I double and triple check that the radiator and fan are going to get along. I don't have a (stock 331) water pump yet, so I'm not totally sure how much room I'll have between the water pump pulley and radiator. I made these out of 3/16" plate and some DOM tubing...After getting started I thought it would take forever to build them, but figuring out how I wanted to make the motor mounts seemed to take longer than actually making them. I set the motor up so that it would sit pretty tall in the chassis, and that complicated things a little bit. I don't know if there is a right or wrong way to do motor mounts, but I think these will hold up to pretty much anything the Hemi can throw at them...and I think they look OK cosmetically as well. I now have to drop the rear of the transmission a couple of inches to compensate for the rubber rake the car's going to have. I'm going to try to build the trans mount off of the '40 X-member's stock trans saddle. The mounts should look neat chromed...thanks for looking.