Register now to get rid of these ads!

Buick vs Buick

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fanspete, Oct 1, 2010.

1. fanspete

fanspete

Was in the 'little boys room' in our store today when I hear a crash and screeching tires. then my phone rings, it's my Wife telling me I need to go out front, a friend of ours just hit my car. He parked and felt he was too close and forgot to put his car in reverse before hitting the throttle! My car has 66k miles, 62k of which were put on buy a lady in NY state, it's no cherry, but a decent driver, soon to get a 'flake job. It kicked Slim's new Lucerne's ass!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  2. LOL.. I signed on sent you a message about this then clicked new posts and what do u know it was the first.. It sure did do a number on the new buick. lol.. Did even do anything to yours? From the bank it didnt look real.. The other buick so buckled up and yours from the side looked perfect lol...

3. Ouch.That hurts :mad:

4. fanspete

fanspete

Guess I left out what it did to the Special...killed the bumper and gas tank, bent the tail panel and rear cross member. All in all not bad considering what it sounded like! (luckily I was finished with my 'business'!)
    Slim's feeling real bad about it, hell, nobody died! Maybe this will get me off my ass to get started on it!

5. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Friends are harder to get than cars. Good on you for puting it in perspective. I'm sure you buddy feels bad enough, and now I assume you will have insurance money (his) to start working on your car.

6. fanspete

fanspete

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Found quite a few places where the seam sealer got pulled inside the trunk, more 'tweeked' than bent.

7. 42 chevy

42 chevy

At leasy no one was hurt. Still hard to look at though.

8. RichG

RichG

I'm sorry your car got hit, but damn that's funny! You got a little goose egg, that Lucerne is totalled!:p

I like your attitude about it too, nobody got hurt, metal can be fixed... she's giggling like a school girl (your car) 'cause now she knows she's gonna get dolled up.:D

9. Julio

Julio
    from san diego

just buff it out yea?

10. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

your license plate asked for it lol. try v8buick.com for used parts

11. 38standard

38standard
    from il.

The insurance company will probably total it.

12. Julio

Julio
    from san diego

13. fanspete

fanspete

He's got Pekin ins., I called mine (St. Farm) just so they'd know and now will 'have my back'. I have stated value coverage and should be fine although the bumper is pricey. Oddball cars are cheap to buy and expensive to repair! I'm sure it will go smoothly, but I'm prepared to spit down someone's throat!

14. jonnyonedrip

jonnyonedrip
    from canada

i think your plate should read abuse me not amuse me lol glad to hear everyone was ok sry for you car i hope all gets repaired well