Register now to get rid of these ads!

Buffalo NY Motorama 2013,Calling all Open Wheel Cars & Trucks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fedcospeed, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

sunday night bump

2. Can't wait for this one!

It's gonna be a blast!

3. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

Hey Fedco,cant wait to check this thing out. Saw a bunch of friends this weekend[that our buffalo winter keeps us from seeing ]and it sounds like you may need a bigger room to put everyone that said they will be there. Hope there is enough beer HA HA HA !!!!!

4. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Hope I have a ride home!!!I know the beer dude,we are good!!

Please visit the Buffalo Motorama facebook page for contests to win free tickets.All internet orders recieve a free poster!Lets show em how its done!!!

5. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

Hey Fedco, JUST read your other posts and whats this about a reserrected yellow duece coupe,I cant think of any other yellow 32 in WNY as long as i have been doin this. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS THING .Please give me a clue [PM me] as I cant place this duece .Thanks Jim. THE BIG STAHU ,LOST KUSTOMS cc BUFFALO NY

6. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

I think the coupe is even bringing his old cushman pit cart with him??

Iam really excited about our Survivor Row in the Open Wheel room.Some of the documentation and pictures are killer.The Bud Link #4 Roadster will also be showing slides from their travels starting in the mid 60s.Original Niagara Dragstrip Blue Model A will have a pile of their trophies.Very important local cars in the whole group.

There will also be a presentation of the Jerry Reen Memorial Award presented by Rods and Customs of Buffalo on Saturday night....Who could it be??????

7. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

World Wide Pre Detroit Bump

8. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Wednesday before DEEEtroit bump

9. Holy Crap, doesn't take long to get dropped to page 476!! Hope the Rochester gang are going to head west.-MIKE:eek::D

10. kustomolds

kustomolds

My bike is almost ready for the show AND the band is getting STOKED about playing! Can't wait! Gonna rock Buffalo all weekend long!

11. kustomolds

kustomolds

12. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Going to Detroit Friday with two bus loads of crazy car nuts!!!This is the place that lite the fire under me and has helped influence what we want to do with the motorama.We could never compare our gig to Detroit ,it just shows when a bunch of like minded people get together what can be done!!!! Our room has 41 Open wheel cars and thats just one of five rooms.Womens Room has 21 vendors!!! Something for everyone for sure.Thanks!!!!!!

13. Looking forward to this show!

14. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Day before Detroit bump

15. Have A good time in the Motor City Jim!

Don't forget to come back for the Motorama!

Oh.... And don't come back with a hangover. You've got a lot of work to do for the show. :D

16. 1933t

1933t
    from Buffalo NY

This is shaping up to be a real good show it has been going on from 1958 looking foward to it Trouble

17. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

I'll run it by the ol lady....... we misses the ol skool review maybe we can make it up for this

18. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Four hrs before we leave for the Detroit bus bump.Will be wearing my Fedcospeed jacket,stop me and say hi

19. The show sounds like it's really coming together and I will see you down there Sat. night.

20. Farmers Speed Shop

Farmers Speed Shop
    from Buffalo NY

The countdown begins!!!! Cannot wait these guys are giving it everything they got to make this the best year ever!!! See ya in a week.

21. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

#50 Reply bumpin

22. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

A smattering of saturday's entertainment!

Buffalo's finest garage-trash-pop, The Tell Tale Signs!
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jJ0CRTY96sQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Rev'd up Rockabilly from Rochester, Drivin' Memphis!
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L-vIHKr9ZhQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Toronto's top rockabilly purveyors , The Royal Crowns!
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rED6zoWvndo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

23. 1933t

1933t
    from Buffalo NY

24. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Thanks guys,lets keep the momentum going!!!

25. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

One week from now the magic begins.Hoping for dry weather!!!

26. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Over night bump

27. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

Hey Fedco, I talked to Paul yesterday and we came up with anyone that wants to leave their trailers at my place they can WAY WAY more secure than downtown and if the weather is good on sunday they could drive their cars back to my place and load there .[Its super crazy Sunday tryin to get out be much easier loadin up here . So get the word out, .Im also makin an award and I talked to Rick and he is makin the seat award . Thanks Darryl [The Big Stahu]Lost Kustoms cc Buffalo NY

28. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Big Stahu, Sounds real good.Two survivors trailers are coming back to Grand Island and maybe a third.Unless Bud drives his,others are race cars.Jerry Reen award is almost done,stanchions almost done.Swag bags not yet.

I will be getting the tub out of storage Saturday and work on getting it running a little better.Better late than never!!!Paul and I will be wearing out our shaking hands thanking all those that helped make this happen.

Door prizes will be awesome!!!An art show all by its self.

$2 off tickets can be had at all three Theordores Red Hots locations as well as Delacy Ford.Its almost here

29. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Saturday lunch break bump

30. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Finally got my own car ready for the show BUMP...........