Register now to get rid of these ads!

bubble top gasser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jonzcustomshop, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. papajohn

papajohn

To each, his own.

Deffinately not a gasser. Maybe a retro space age street freak?

I am sure there were a lot of traditionalists that didn't like Roth's cars when they were first built.

2. drptop70ss

drptop70ss
    from NY

Very cool, saw the youtube video of the dead mans curve last car show, going to try and make the next one this year and see the cars in person. I think you guys supplied HR mag with material for the last few months!

3. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

I think I'll just be nice and positive and say that I agree with about 90% of you guys on this one.

4. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Very true.

5. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

OK after seeing more pics, well, it changes nothing.

Scotty

6. CadillacMat

CadillacMat

It was i know the guy that built it. Basically it was how you see it. Almost done, then he desided to cut the windshield off and make it a bubble top. It not my cup of tea but you guys should respect it dont bash the guys car because he thought outside the box most of you guys on this thread probably cant tie your own shoes let alone make a bubble top. Andy is one hell of a nice guy and respects all types of cars thats just the style he likes. I didnt know the hamb was a fourm to make fun of someones vision and something they like, I like to see what you guys built. Probably doesnt have half the imagination that his car has

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

7. vega1

vega1

Looks like a 80s satellite dish only clear oh well at least he used a mopar.

8. its a waste of a once great plymouth

when i got my new hot rod and saw the pic on the cover i was like WTF surely they didnt ....tell me its a model..... nope

9. The Bronze

The Bronze

It looks ghetto. It looks confused.

10. coopsdaddy

coopsdaddy
    from oklahoma

Hot Rod is going down hill imo,not even worth a doller.

11. vtx1800

vtx1800
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I need to comment, just to add a post, like a prior poster stated, the guy has more talent than I, I have a hard time welding up holes in the firewall (damn, I hate thin metal) and this guy designs a bubble top throwback to the 60's -- wish I had half his talent, then I would have two cars done and in Hot Rod Magazine, and I guess I will add the thought that if you don't like it, don't look and don't comment, mama's comment that "if you don't have anything nice to say just don't say anything" might be appropriate.

12. Dooley

Dooley
    from Buffalo NY

actually at 6'2'' at 225 pounds no one had the balls to try to dunk me...
    and i am right now hard at work cutting my windshield off and adding new leafs in the front of my car....you must be a psyco or something

13. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

I kinda like it....but then I'm a weirdo and like spaceage, wacky stuff....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.