Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Bubba's Hotrod Shop?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by curbspeed, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Tried calling a few times to ask some question on a dizzy Jim did for me but no answer at all and domain name for LinderTech is down. Anyone know what has happened there?

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. commander5

commander5
    from Woodbridge

What Bubba's are you asking about?

3. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

They are stand-up guys. When I say guys, there are just two guys there. They are both retired, and do this "on-the-side".

They might not be the quickest to respond, but I know of no other shop that can pull off some of the stuff that they do.

4. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Jim is a stand up guy ,product turn around is great. I have had a couple of distributors done there and have nothing but praise. Linder quality is most certainly worth waiting for. They do stuff no one else cares about.
    Come the day we all rue , who will pick up the sword Jim carries? His abundant knowledge is a treasure,which needs to be treated as such and hopefully passed on.

dirt t, slack and gimpyshotrods like this.
  5. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

He recently moved to a different location and is getting set up. I believe he is on facebook as well. May try him there.

loudbang likes this.
  6. rooman

rooman

Heard yesterday that Jim has been having some health issues--second hand news but it may explain the situation.

Roo

7. His voicemail says he will be on vacation Dec. 4th. I can't get a response so I was wondering if something happened to him.

8. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

he moved his shop to his garage at his house

9. Ok, Anyone have a working phone number?

10. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

11. Yep, jsut read a post by him at the top of the page

12. Dale quit busting his balls ! Your answer is in a tread above... Poor guy is hurt... some people geez ! want want want ! LOL:D

gimpyshotrods likes this.
  13. No, I just contacted him. I got a hold of him. I'm going to get my answers damnit!

14. Jim has a pinched nerve in his back. If you have ever had one you know what it is like and it can be quite painful. He is getting med. help but it takes time as you all know. Wish him well.

15. I'm good I'm going to send him some pics of what I have. Just got to find time this weekend. Jim seems like a real great guy when I talked to him on the phone.I do hope he's feeling better. I've been in that boat so I know how it feels. Get better Jim Linder!!!