Register now to get rid of these ads!

Brookville vs Ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bonechip67, Apr 26, 2012.

1. bonechip67

bonechip67

Looking at a body a guy has. He has and original cowl, but the rest from there back is Brookville and I was wondering what the differinces are from a stock body.. is the leg room the same or longer..etc... and what should i look out for as far as prolems with the Brookville parts?? I emailed Brookville on the stats but havent heard back. Any input reguarding this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

2. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

You don't say if it's a model A or 32 body.. Either way their bodies are true to stock and once assembled most won't be able to tell the difference......

3. bonechip67

bonechip67

Sorry, 28-29 model A. I was looking at a coupester another guy has for more room but it needs a little work. That doesnt scare me, just trying to wiegh all options for the money, ya know??

4. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

As scrap said, they're the same.

5. beauishere

beauishere

We used a few Brookville products to repair/finish our '32 Ford. We found Brookville parts to be surprising similar to stock Henry Ford parts... never perfect and usually needing a tweek or two to fit. Worked well for us. Good luck.