Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Brookville sub rails 28/29 roadster coupe *UK*

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by the pinstriper, Jun 2, 2019.

1. the pinstriper

the pinstriper
    from duxford UK

City: cambs UK

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: in add
    just got off the phone to a chap in the US and have my name on a complete car, so I have a few bits to already move on now.

brand new 28/29 roadster/ coupe subrails from Brookville, have had these a few weeks-folded up some cross channels this week on the brake press at work, these will need cutting in and adding holes if you wish to rivet these together as the new stampings come wit out holes- £525

super clean cowl, great tank, couple small holes in the lower areas of the cowl sides. this part of the sale is a tank, cowl sides, lower sections to bolt to the sub rails, and what's there of the firewall, looks like it has come from a dry state, always sat inside since I have had it, photos to be added to whats included £SOLD

roadster door posts and above tank bar/brace, again these have only just come over rom the US to start piecing together a nice roadster body- super nice straight panels, couple small holes, braces on the inside look really good, all the tops of the posts look good where the screen post bolt tof great original items- £SOLD

I shall get photos tomorrow and put them up over there weekend when I get a chance, feel free to text me on the number below and I can snap some on the phone and fire over- I have a busy weekend a head with customers projects being collected and more incoming- so if I miss your call please leave a message. I would like this to go as a complete package. I will split if I get a seller for each part, but not wanting to sell off before hand due to the time it has taken to hunt the door posts down- start gather bits up.

The car im looking at may fall through this is simply a head start on more parts I will need to shift before paying in full for the car in the states.

I have a lead on a pair of decent original 1/4 panels too.

all located in Duxford, cambs 07738157182

thanks Joe

[​IMG]4 by joe curtis, on Flickr

[​IMG]9 by joe curtis, on Flickr

[​IMG]3 by joe curtis, on Flickr

[​IMG]7 by joe curtis, on Flickr

[​IMG]6 by joe curtis, on Flickr

[​IMG]5 by joe curtis, on Flickr

[​IMG]2 by joe curtis, on Flickr

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    Flathead Dave likes this.