Register now to get rid of these ads!

Brookville Roadster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by qmdv, Oct 21, 2012.

1. I ambuilding a 32 high boy roadster and am using a Brookville body. Soon I will be installing a few things on the firewall. I would like to install the radiator rod brackets to the firewall in the "As Ford did It" location.

Is there a place to get the layout with dimentions.

Tim

2. Thread bump

3. Old Tin and New Tin

Old Tin and New Tin

I could never find any diagram or dimensions. I measured one of a friend's unmolested 32's and the centerline of the inner bolt was 5.25 inches from the centerline of the firewall and 2 inches down from the inside of the band. I just kind of squared the outside holes as the firewall band starts to curve down at that point. From the looks of his 32's it looks like they were pretty randomly attached. I used these dimensions on two of my firewalls and they seem to look OK to me. The photos of the right and left brackets are the original firewall. The photos with both brackets are the ones I did, black one is unknown aftermarket, primered one is Brookville. Hope this helps. If this doesn't work for you, you might contact Chuck or Kenny at Brookville direct if they haven't left for SEMA already.

Attached Files: