Register now to get rid of these ads!

BRONX CHEER...what to do in NY

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dragdoc, Jul 13, 2007.

1. I'll be in the Bronx, NY from July 15 to 21. Not sure I'll have much free time but anything I should check out? Suggestions for good eats?

How far is Gasoline Alley - Indian Larry's old haunt - from the Bronx?

2. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

YANKEE GAME for starters

3. hodaddyo

hodaddyo

20 minutes to Indian Larry Legacy... I would suggest checking out City Island for some kickass sea food, and Fort Schuyler for the Maritime academy/ Merchant Mariners museum; also stop for a pint at Rory Dolans in Woodlawn all of which are in the Bronx.

But if you really want to experience the Bronx, head down to Hunts Point for a $5 crack head blowjob. lol

4. Actually my seminar is in the Bronx but I'm staying at Novotel which is at 52nd and Broadway. I think the theaters and touristy crap are right about there.

5. Jimv

Jimv

You'll be in the time square area, thats the "heart" of the city( nothins cheap,$12-15 for a burger!!).But a ton of shit to do. not too much car business. Get a rental & ride up to Hartford for the rockabilly rumble, by the road agents!! Its about 90 mins north of NYC, get on 95 north to 91 north to 384 east to Roberts ave exit!! go up friday nite, stay till sat.You won't regret it!!
    JimV

6. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

Go to Queens and see a real Baseball team...Mets.!! On Wed. Nights there is a pretty big cruise at Bear Mountain. It's about 40 minutes up the Palisades Parkway after you have gone over the George Washington Bridge. Not all Traditional but probably 400 CARS