Register now to get rid of these ads!

broken down in Nipomo Ca.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jay71, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Jay71

Jay71

Broke down in the daily. Anyone know a good mechanic in the area I could get it towed to? Any help is appreciated!

2. Give me a call if you need to be picked up and brought home. Ph# in a PM.

3. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Bump. Can't help, but hope someone can...

4. surfcaliforniasurf

surfcaliforniasurf

don't know any mechanics but do you need tools?

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

John, No55mad lives there. I will PM you his home and cell numbers. He'll know of a shop.

6. no55mad

no55mad

Is it a major repair or something we can tackle? Rivera's on the very north end of Broadway, just off the US 101, (behind Best Buy Auto) in Santa Maria is my first recomendation for a local honest repair shop.

7. Jay71

Jay71

Thanks alot for the replys! Fortunately Kustom Paul Cepeda in Nopomo came through with a trailer and a mechanic. Very grateful to get the family off of the side of the freeway. The H.A.M.B. rules!

8. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

9. sorry didnt get message until today, glad to hear everything worked out for you

10. Glad ya got roll'in, my ole bro, big George Garza , koolville kat, would had been the one I had called for you, but it looks like you got cover.. roadtrips ..some fun, some not so fun, I was stuck on the road just north of bonniville for 8 hours waiting for a tow truck, cause I guess no one wanted my 200 miles AAA tow, cause that ment 200 miles back.. not fun .. glad your good.

11. ibcalaveras

ibcalaveras

Go Paul,
    I was thinking of him as I read this thread. Looks like done saved the day...