Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Brockville Ontario Car show PICS!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Adam M., Aug 2, 2010.

1. Here are some of the cars I liked at Brockville Ontario's AutoMotion Car show on Sunday. My dad took home 2nd place in the truck class from 1995 and older with his 1942 Willy's Slat Grille Jeep. There was a record or over 700 cars. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  2. Here are somemore. That white Plymouth was VERY cool. The green 66 Coronet is a friends car that was a rolling SHELL that he was block sanding 3 weeks ago! He broke in the engine lastweekend, then made his goal to drive it to the show! He looked tired and excited!

I forgot to take a picture of Dads Jeep, so there are a couple from the Prescott show.

Enjoy the pics!

Attached Files:

3. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

4. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

700 cars? you owe us some more pictures.

5. milecoupe

milecoupe

Ah man this makes me even more upset i missed it:(

Stupid friend decided he did'nt wanna go 5 mins befor we were supose to leave for it and all the other guys left already so had no way there.

Only good thing,saw quite afew of these in granby the day befor.

6. Hey 49RATFINK that is all the pics I took of the 700 cars. I did miss a few, but there were loads of stuff that most people here would not have an interest in! I couldn't get a good pic of Eric's Flathead pick-up because there was a crowd around it everytime I walked by! The show is open to everything, from any year, and any country!

7. Hey Adam, I didn't even see you there, and I was looking for you, between beer!

Nice show, first time I ever attended this show, but I would go back!

Later

Eric

8. Keep

Keep

That sucks, I was looking for something to do over the weekend as well.

That's what I get for not checking OldAutos until Monday.

Oh, thanks for the pics!