Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bring Back the Classic Hamb

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by JaBoney, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaBoney

JaBoney

Sorry guys if its been posted before but I really don't like the new Hamb. Its like the new Coke that came out years ago and was a total disaster. It was finally changed back to "Classic Coke". Remember that. Please change back to the "Classic Hamb" that we all loved and remembered.

The "Classic Hamb" got me back into hotrods. This new format, well it just turns me off, simple as that.

All in favor of the "Classic Hamb", raise your glass! Its not too late to admit it was a mistake and go back, really. We could vote on it and make it democratic.

racingonerobb likes this.
  2. This has been brought up numerous times and Ryan makes the rules and pays to keep the lights on and doesn't charge one red cent for us to use it.

You might as well embrace the new Format because he says it ain't going back. HRP

Muttley and bchrismer like this.
  3. Why don't we give it a chance, say maybe 6 months. Let the crew tweak it a bit and maybe you'll like it.
    I'm adjusting to it and becoming more accustomed to it. The New H.A.M.B does have a lot of good features, agree??
    Hey, changing things is traditional too, right?

bchrismer likes this.
  4. Not sure I understand how the format of the HAMB can turn you off. Really??
    Many improvements and it's not like it could go back even if Ryan wanted too.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

bchrismer likes this.

5. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

I am with you, I don't visit nearly as much as I used to. In fact this is the first post I have made since the change. That said, I'm sure I'm in the minority and can't expect something to change just to suit me. I'll give it a while longer, but I will always miss the old format...sniff, sniff....

6. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

maybe Ryan should have some classes for people who are not catching on. he could go all around the country like Gene Winfield and his metalwork classes. $300.00 bucks a person.o_O

bchrismer likes this.
  7. Learn to use it and explore the features. Get out of your comfort zone. Go ahead and try things, you ain't gonna break it. Hopefully you will see that you can do so much more and do it easier. It brings the site to a whole new level. For some, there might be a little bit of a learning curve, but so what? You can learn, right?

If you need help there are some great tutorials. I think it's the coolest thing since sliced bread and I'm not a young whippersnapper either.

Have no fear, my friend. An amazing tool has been given to you for free. All you need to do is learn to use it. If you have questions, ask.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
    33sporttruck and bchrismer like this.
  8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

It's not coming back man. Sorry.

Muttley, 33sporttruck and nelson845 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.