Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeders beach party! flood 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Jul 8, 2011.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Well, had a meeting with the levee board last night, went like SHIT! one of the members said they finally declared Clark county a disaster! WRONG! gov Nixon sent Obama a declaration to sign yesterday! That doesn't mean shit if Obama doesn't sign it! Now we have to pay to have our land appraised before the levee board can even send the Corp to look at it! Then core samples will have to be taken. So where does that leave us? Waiting on Obama, then the Corp, then the county, before anything gets done! Now we have to file a compliant letter to the state energy board to get temp water back to our homes cause the county commissioners are fuck heads! It's not looking good thus far! We are most likey looking at next yr for we can move home! That's if the weather allows for work! Moms selling this place were staying, so after this week, we need to find a perm place to park this rolling turd! ;)
    Anyway, fk the government and love to ya all!! :) ;)
    Todd

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

updatearoonie.....well, the road has finally been temp fixed as of today.! havent been there to see it yet, but its really not a big deal cause i could aready get to my home! now every fucker in the country can get there to, and drive by zero neighbors to do so! the only friggin thing i didnt want them to fix, and they do it! ugh! however some good news, they are fixing the first break in the levee and we are supposed to have water monday! only reason the first break is being fixed is because is because it is a private levee and has nothing to do with our worthless gobment, state, local, federal, or otherwise! our break and farm has still not even been surveyed yet, and still waiting on obama to declare it! i really dont wanna move home {well, i do} until they fix the frigging levee do to any heavy rain to the north will put 3 ft of water in our yard in mere hours or less, making us trapped at home! anywho, thats whats up ....least theres a lil hope!

3. atch

atch

todd,
    shana,
    kiddos,

we haven't forgotten you; we'll continue to keep you in our prayers.

thanx for the update.

4. Master of None

Master of None

Glad to see you have some progress made to fix the levee's. Hope to hear your back in your home soon.

5. DRAGULA54

DRAGULA54

After that crazy story just glad to hear everyone is safe! Even the damn dog too haha

6. Todd
    I occasionally bitch about the bad things in my life that don't go just right. From now on, I plan on thinking of you guys when the urge comes up. Hang in there man, there has to be better days ahead.:)

7. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

the best thing thats happened as of late, is a few nights ago, me and my lil girl abby went down and stayed at our home! we brought a cooler of water and a couple beers {for her} :p and turned the air on in me and shanas bedroom and snoozed! it was great! i always hated that damn bed, but it felt like clouds from heaven that night! she loved it as well as myself! was nice to be home, even if it was just for one night!

8. Keep your chin up man! Gotta roll with the punches.

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

i think i made myself clear when i made this sign!!!LOL
    [​IMG]
    driveways got a lil whole in it....2 actually!
    [​IMG]
    deeper then it looks!!!LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    road out from driveway that they fixed today...havent seen it yet, but may take pics later....
    [​IMG]
    whole, if ya look back in this thread, you will see ray {the black guy on here} full of water! cant imagine how my phone still works!
    [​IMG]
    view from the south end of farm. you can kinna see the house in the right hand corner.....
    [​IMG]
    the ruts in our south field looks shallow.....
    [​IMG]
    but they are not! :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    how ironic! weve been begging for rain now for almost a month and theres rain right behind this irrigation system! nice! welp, thats it fo now! ill keep ya informed as we get any further along!
    todd

10. Billet

Billet

Todd,
    I'm glad to hear that you and your family are safe. Thanks for showing the pictures of the flood damage, it makes it clear what you folks are up against to restore usefulness to your property. If you decide to do a little dozer work on your own, I suggest you sport the Tinker Bell outfit. Nobody would bother trying to reason with you dressed like that.
    I hope the weather allows you to return soon. We will keep you in our prayers.
    Rich

11. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

if ya go back a bit, you will c that hole in the road is gone! its so dry here, i would guess there is 8 inches of pure dust on top of this mess!
    [​IMG]
    fixin the neighbors break! { non federal} them bastards!} :)
    [​IMG]
    where the hole was just yesterday at our driveway!
    [​IMG]
    k, done for now,! thanks to all for checkin out this silly shit!
    breeder

12. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

Glad to see some recovery,best of luck man!

13. sololobo

sololobo

Oh my god bro, I thought it was bad, but this shows it was real f'n bad. I am so proud of your positive attitude. Can ya buy gramps house and relocate? Best wishes man, the Turds are thinkin about ya guys! Stay strong kids. ~sololobo~

14. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Hang in there Breeder!

15. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Just went through all these pics BREEDER.... SO very sad and my heart goes out to you and your family and to all those affected by this!!!!! So devastating man!!!! HANG IN THERE !!!:(

16. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Been around many floods from the rescue point (Fire Department) but never as a participant :eek:
    Sure glad you and your family made it thru it OK. That is the main thing.
    Your attitude will continue to get you thru it..
    Hang in there man.
    Cheers,
    Bob

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

My gramps place is only a few hundred yards from the Mississippi! So, NO! ;)
    We owe way to much on our house to ever move, yeah it's a crack shack, but we borrowed against it for the restaurant, so were stuck there forever! Lol. Besides, I like my neighbors being 1/4 miles away as opposed to 30 feet! Thanks gang.

18. el shad

el shad

Breed-O-

You have this uncanny ability to always state the positive. I admire you more than I can type on some forum. God Bless You and Your Family! You are an inspiration to us all.

-Chad

19. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Ehh, there's not a heck of a lot I can do about it chad. I have my moments, but for the most part I stay drunk, err, I mean positive about it! :D

20. el shad

el shad

Same approach I take to marriage..... :D

21. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Lol. Me too! ;)

22. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

Proud of you Breeder. Typical Red Neck. Find a ditch, then you just have to put your truck into it. YYYYEEEEEHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!

23. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Glad to see there's a little progress being made. Here's hoping that your farm becomes an 'official' disaster area ;)

24. grovedawg

grovedawg
    from Heber, UT

Keep your chin up brutha! Beer goes down the hatch easier.... :)

25. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Why have a redneck truck if ya don't try n screw it up? Duh!:D
    Thanks gang!

26. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

WE HAVE WATER! can't have hot water till I can get our tank set back, but we can at least go clean the dump up a lil! Whoo HOO. Baby steps!

27. el shad

el shad

Right on, Breed-O-! I bet it's gonna be nice to rinse your ass in your own shower!

28. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Yup! It'll be a few weeks. Gotta get a dozer first so I can fix the drive and move sand from the propane tank so they can move it and replumb it to da house! But we can still do a bunch of cleaning, go potty, and play I'n the hose! Weeeeee :)

29. atch

atch

todd,

i bet you've thought of taking a couple of RV propane tanks out there to get you by 'til you get the big tank reset, haven't you?

30. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Mike, I hadn't! Lol but I need the system flow checked to make sur there's no leaks anywhere, and we can't live there till the levees fixed anyway. If they get a 3 inch rain anywhere on our river, it ripping across our property and no way out. Worse part is, the fox dumps into the big muddy only 5 miles from our house, so we catch every northern rain on the entire river! Last of the floods happened 75 miles north of us and it didn't even rain here. Had 6 ft of rapids at our house! Be a lil spooky to try n move now, but I really wanna! Lol