Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeders beach party! flood 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Thx Larry. And thx so very much for Charlie's banner! I love ya guys.....heck, even jay! ;)

2. firemancooter

firemancooter

Congrats on the new family member. I have a 4 month old little girl that sure brightens my life. Good to hear things are finally going your way.

3. Congrats man. Been a hell of a journey and it ain't over yet.

4. lc1963

lc1963
    from iowa

Congrats on the new addtion. She's a doll.

5. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Damn, I am feeling for ya. What an incredible story of ups and downs. And yea, congrats!

6. Well, it is here!!! 365 days ago today, all this silly shat happened! They started cleaning up the farm last Monday, and will be getting done today or tomm. Looking pretty damn crazy round here right now! I have some projects to finish this next week, then I can start working the yard area down for some new grass seed! Hot diggity dog!!!!

7. One of 4 huge piles of sand on our farm!

Attached Files:

8. Workin

Attached Files:

9. June 15th update:

According to the latest assessment from the U.S. Drought Monitor, moderate drought conditions have developed over parts of northeast Missouri into parts of central*Illinois.* Moderate to severe drought has also expanded across east central and southeast Missouri, with severe drought*conditions now over far southern Illinois and southeast Missouri (see graphic below).*
    IRONIC MUCH?? Lol

10. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

If you're planting grass, hope you get a little rain. Everything down here is burnt to a crisp.

11. BTB-Derby

BTB-Derby

A little late on the grats, she's a beaut. Looks like a keeper:)

12. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

Beach party? Sand Volleyball? Giant kitty litter box...i mean sand box?

13. Stewed

Stewed

A new addition in the family always makes shit just a little better! A little toooo much time in the RV will get that for ya! Wonder how ya got you name "BREEDER"? Now get out of the bed room, quit twisting those nipples and get in the garage!