Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeder,this sucks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xderelict, Jun 16, 2011.

1. mojo273

mojo273
    Member Emeritus

Just saw this. If you need anything Todd give me a buzz. Stay safe.

2. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

Damn, Breeder! I am so sorry to see this! Looks like a scene similar to one at my in-laws about a month ago! I'm pulling for ya bro. Holler if ya need anything.

3. Sorry to see that Breeder!!! Let us know if we can do anything for ya!! Good luck!!

4. slammed

slammed

Need a bump/sticky on a auction thread for this man!

5. jasonp

jasonp
    from Aurora,IL

Hate to see that, hope everything comes out ok!!!

6. Glad to hear you and yours are okay. Hope the stuff dries out quick and not too much damage. Hang in there.

7. Racrdad

Racrdad

Dang man sorry to hear about this. Glad you got the guns out though! Your post above sounds like you are keeping a good attitude through it all and thats admirable.

8. bob cutler

bob cutler

Glad to see that you and your family are safe, if you need help with clean up i will be there.

9. atch

atch

todd,

sorry man. add me to the list of folks who can/will help if you request...

10. Thats a complete bummer!!I hate to see anyone have to go thru shit like that.At least you and your family are ok,stay positive!!
    Joe

11. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Breeder keep your chin up. Glad you are keeping on top of things. When the waters recede and you take an inventory of damages, lets us know how you make out and how we can help. God bless.

12. I live about a mile from the mighty, muddy Missouri river but have 2 little mountain ranges [more like high hills] between me and the water and I live on one of them...no chance of flooding from the river.
    Todd...I have multiples of hand tools because I had to have a complete set for work and another for home..now I'm retired. I can bring some to the HAMB drags [I KNOW you won't miss the drags] in the trunk of my kid's 'vette...enough to get you by. Let me know with a PM and we'll get them to you.
    Rocky

13. Hellfish

Hellfish

Damn, Todd. At least you got out. I hope you didn't lose as much as you think you did.

14. BrickTopp

BrickTopp

Also sending prayers.

15. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

fast note for i pass out.....finally got to the house tonight! the house has NO damage at all! everything else looks like a war zone with mud invovled!~ ive been through this more then once, but never right at my home! its almost to much to take sometimes! i just wanna sleep in my own bed that i hate so much!!!! lol...... ill get some pics when i get setup somewhere somewhat perminate for the summer! i do know that chain smokers get reallllllyyyy winded if they walk through thigh high mud for a couple hunnert yards very fast!
    thanks again gang! much love back at all ya!

16. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

17. Todd, sorry to read about this man. It is good to hear that you the fam and the house are in good shape though. Hang in there.

18. Geez Todd... I was unaware what was happening... "Prayers are out for you and your neighbors" (especially the ones that lent you the mower!)

Are you serving carp at your restaurant?;)

19. The37Kid

The37Kid

Prayers going out to you and your friends!

20. Muttley

Muttley

That is great news, as bad as it is it could have been much, much worse. We are all pulling for you.

21. Man that sucks, hope you guys got out all your valuables out. Hope this sees you guys all safe and well.

22. mysteryman

mysteryman
    from atlanta

hope everyones ok.i remember when they used to say bad whether is coming you shut the windows in the house rolled up car windows .now you go to the basement and take cover.seems like things are getting worst.couldnt imagine dealing with floods

23. HotRod33

HotRod33

Glad to hear that your house is okay........... Let me know when I can send some stuff up your way that I have for you..............

24. BinderRod

BinderRod

Todd, I just read your post and saw that you lost all of your tools and work tools. I have way too many tools and would like to hook you up with my extras. Send me a list of what you need from power tools to hand tools. I even have a Craftsman double stacker for you. Whatever else you all are short on or need let me know. Keith

Prayers are with you guys

25. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Todd...Been at the hospital with Mom the last five days and just saw this. I'm so sorry Man....I will be in touch, and if you need help with the clean up please let me know.

26. Prayers for you
    i know floods i went through them last bad one in 81
    salt water i liveb off San Fransisco bay north end by China Camp
    3 itmes 1 year
    tools can be cleaned up
    i still use a sawzall washed it with fresh water
    again prayers

27. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

I'm glad to hear a good report.

28. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Hey Todd, just saw this. So sorry to hear of the losses but glad the house is good and the family is safe.

Keep the faith brother.

GV and Terry

29. sololobo

sololobo

Todd, you know you have a lot of friends that care about you guys, as I said The South Omha Turds are with you and I am sure we are not alone. When it's time to have help in, you know where to post it. Be strong man. ~sololobo~

30. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

Ditto dude.