Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Brake Pads and Brake Shoes

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by lake_harley, Feb 28, 2019.

1. lake_harley

lake_harley

City: Uniontown,

State: Missouri
    Price: varies
    I have a large number of brake pad and brake shoe sets from a Western Auto store that closed. I wouldn't begin to list all that I have, but most are for cars and trucks from the '70's through early 2000's. There are sets for imports too. I just might have what you need for your older daily driver. Prices start at as low as $10 for a set and there's no core charge. Many of the sets are Raybestos, but there are other brands as well. Contact me and I'll check what I might have for your application. The photo is only offered as a sample of what I have. I'd also entertain selling to whole lot together, so contact me if that's of interest!

Thanks for looking!

Lynn
    [email protected]
    (573) 788-2574

DSCF0056.JPG

2. lake_harley

lake_harley

BTT.....If and when possible, I'll repackage into USPS Flat Rate shipping boxes to minimize shipping cost.

Lynn
    (573) 788-2574
    [email protected]

3. lake_harley

lake_harley

4. lake_harley

lake_harley

Lots of brake shoes and pads. Have a few back as far as the late 50's. LOTS are for later models. Call with what you are looking for.

Lynn