Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bout time I did this...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Gremlinguy, May 1, 2010.

1. Gremlinguy

Gremlinguy

Well Been a member for a few months, been coming back just about everyday now and reading posts, so I figured it was about time to introduce myself.
    My name is Mike and I live in Loveland, CO. 27 years old.
    I do paint and body at a custom/restoration/custom shop. Trying to open my own shop someday. We chop tops, Custom paint, Custom suspension, all kinds of stuff. Dont watch TV, so we are always building...
    I am into just about everything. I go to Viva Las Vegas every year (5 years in a row now), the Greasearama every year and a few traditional shows in Cali, and few mini-truck shows to lowrider shows. Just about everything as long as its custom and quality and there is a good thought process behind the build.
    Have had as old as 38 and as new as 2004, Currently have...
    1963 Ford Unibody (Big back window, long bed) Doing a full frame build as we speak, 72 Camaro up front, simple tri-angulated 4link out back. Bagged all the way around
    1936 International truck cab (who knows what I will do with it)

Not hamb freindly but still will list them....
    1970 AMC Gremlin
    1971 AMC Gremlin (Bagged on all 4 corners and tons of interior and body mods. 1995 Jeep 4.0, ford T-5) Might not be your style but I am very proud of it
    1976 AMC Gremlin (60,000 original miles, unrestored survivor)
    1975 Ford Courier (70,000 Original miles unrestored survivor)

Have quite a laarge Vintage bycical collection about 15 bikes ranging from 53-68 and just picked a 16ft 1962 Mallard bumper pull camper to pull behind the Unibody.

2. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Welcome to the HAMB! Would love to see the bagged Gremlin.

3. Welcome from New Zealand. Nice to see someone building something different. Make sure you post some pics of those nasty Gremlins.

Back in the early '70s there was a guy I knew in SoCal who had a Gremlin with a warmed-over 232 in six and four speed. It was a pretty quick little machine and I think that one of the car magazines of the day did an article on the tranny swap.

4. 117harv

117harv

Welcome to the HAMB.

5. Welcome from Arkansas...

6. rockguy92

rockguy92

The first new car I ever owned was a '74 Gremlin w/304 posi. Ran L/SA at the track and would kick the shit out of 307 Chevys and 302 Fords. But now, I have a 302 in my '51 shoeox.

Welcome from O-HI-O
    The Rock

7. Gremlinguy

Gremlinguy

As soon as I figure out how to post pics, I will get some up. IS it ok to post links to build threads on other forums?

8. tommythecat79

tommythecat79

Welcome from Grand Junction.

9. croxxedmember

croxxedmember

welcome from Pasco.
    nice collection, i am not really a gremlin guy, i am into more of a duster sort of thing.