Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bought & pd for item-Seller Won't answer Emails Now -Been 2 weeks !

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Retro Jim, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

I have no idea where to ask this question , so I will go here . I hope I can get some help before I post this guy name as a dead beat seller .
    He is selling on here every night and also has many posts . I have PM him many times and sent him emails to his home address . I have also sent PM's to stuff he is selling and still won't reply .
    I have bought an item that he was selling and his replys were good and fast . As soon as I paid him by Paypal as he wanted , he was suppose to send me a tracking number and let me know the item was mailed . That was on 1-20-2009 . That was his last reply !
    I am getting really ticked off and am ready to make a nasty post about this HAMBer so other people can know about this guy .
    Maybe there is a reason I haven't received the item yet but this "Alliance Member " should at least be a man and answer one af the many emails I have sent .
    I hated to have to start going about it this way by I don't want to bad mouth this person to everyone without an answer from him . I know you can send emails to HAMBers without everyone else knowing about the problem .
    If there is a different place to send this Please let me know .

Thanks you for your time !

2. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Alliance Member - I will forward to Ryan for you.

Cob
    Classifieds Moderator

3. truckdude1

truckdude1

File a Paypal complaint. They will withhold the funds from his account until he can prove the item was shipped with a tracking number.

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    from Austin, TX
    Staff Member

PM me... That's the appropriate avenue.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.