Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Bought an old hotrod 32 5W today

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Jul 23, 2020.

1. going to be great !

Thor1 and loudbang like this.
  2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There has always been a high intertest in old cars in this area and maybe more so in the Spokane area where Chris lives.
    I'd be inclined to say that a fair portion of what he comes up with finds him just as much as he finds it.

Stogy, Thor1 and loudbang like this.
  3. ssffnomad

ssffnomad

Your Boys have no idea how Cool their Dad is ! Stretch

Stogy, Thor1 and loudbang like this.
  4. Like @Mr48chev said, Spokane is a pretty old car heavy area. We have one of the oldest car clubs in the country still going strong. I think it's because it was a hot rod friendly area, mixed with that west coast climate which keeps old tin nice, we are at a point where the guys that squirreled stuff away for half a century are getting old or dying, and stuff that was never for sale, for 50-60 years...is suddenly available.

5. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

How's the Ole Hotrod coming along Birthday Boy...;)

Anything Chris gets his hands on I want to see it evolve because I know it's gonna' be good...I understand you were moving...oooo I hate moving...hope your experience is smooth as the lines on your 34 Roadster...;)

6. Mike Colemire

Mike Colemire

Dang what a find! You must be kin to a friend of mine, he is always running on to something. A guy called him the other day about an old truck, he went to look at it and bought it cheap. A 51 ford, the guy had done fixed the fenders on the truck plus give him a extra set that were rust free and a new rad still in the box. All new glass plus an extra set of doors with regulators and glass. I can't run onto a good deal if my life depended on it.

loudbang, Thor1 and Stogy like this.
  7. Stogy likes this.