Register now to get rid of these ads!

Boston World of Wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigPoppaPump, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Anyone on the fence about going? Come on by! We did a lot of work this year to get a good turnout of some actual DRIVERS & traditional rods & kustoms. Trying to make this show actually worth going to again! Yeah, there might be some crowds at peak hours, but come on by, say hi, hang out & shoot the shit. We'll make ya feel at home. I'll be with the Kingpins display in the Motorama section.

Big thanks to Rick to letting us get this together!

& hey, if cool traditional cars aint your thing, you can always get an autograph from some Disney Channel actor. Ha!

2. markl350

markl350

I saw your dispay when I was dropping off my bike last night and it looks awesome! Nice to see compaired to the mega buck trailer queens and chrome showboats.

3. Nice display guys - and strategically placed for the pin-up contest:)

Dennis

4. Haha Thanks man. Yeah that worked out pretty nice. Nice little corner they gave us

5. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

we were there with a non HAMB car (69 Mustang fastback with a Roush motor) . It was a good show this year.

6. rixpro

rixpro

had a great time hangin out with the King Pins. Stronger turnout than last year. Pin -Up rocked this year also. thanks Rich

7. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

8. please post pics of pin ups. no pics ... it never happened .

9. markl350

markl350