Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Book Report: Legacy of JUSTICE (an American Family Story)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber submitted a new blog post:

Book Report: Legacy of JUSTICE (an American Family Story)

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    63fdsnr and HEMI32 like this.
  2. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Cool. Thanks for the heads up.

3. AmishMike

AmishMike

Visited their museum in West Covina section of LA California ( forgive me I am from Pennsylvania). Great museum (free) & lots of early midgets + some early dirt roadsters. Anyway search it out on the net & visit. Not huge but great collection & be sure to see 2nd building next to first. Not have to find the book.

4. saltracer219

saltracer219

I was fortunate enough to meet Ed Sr., Zeke and Ed Jr. at Some of Gale Bank's gatherings of Hot Rod Hero's in the late 90's. You could never meet a nicer bunch of guys!

5. AmishMike

AmishMike

Now the book not not. But just checked $90. Maybe later - still ready to see museum again. And that means a drive over mountains of Los Angles national forest in friends 2017 corvette to route 210 & no guard rails on that road. Tail of the dragon got nothing on that road. Hope most can follow what I am writing abou

6. kursplat

kursplat

the museum is great. it was one of the last car things my dad and i got to do before he wasn't able to get around very well. he had know a lot of those cars and drivers and had a great time there. will see if i can pony up the $$ for the book