Register now to get rid of these ads!

BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Humboldt Cat, Feb 15, 2004.

1. NASCAR rules!I'll be watchin it today and whenever I'm not out in my roadster on other sundays.I'm in a NASCAR pool too,won it a few times.Couple of grand worth in the last few years.
    My kid was born the day Dale died,hence his middle name is Earnhardt.
    My dad-inlaws liscense plate on his Kustom even says "4EVER3".....Shiny [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. YoungGun50chevy

YoungGun50chevy

I avoid these posts usually, but this one touches close to home, or school at least. I'm not for or against NASCAR, but I really like it when they pack up shop and go somewhere else. For 2 weeks now traffic around here has been absolute hell. And to make it even better, my school is located less than a half mile east of the speedway. (if your watching the race, look for a tall white building behind turns 3 and 4, that's where i spend most of my time). anyways, at least you aren't forced to spend quality time with the 'stock car' nuts.

3. Tony

Tony

[ QUOTE ]
    "Bandit, you're reckless...and you live much too hard....boogity boogity boogity..."

(honk honk)

[/ QUOTE ]
    "Snowman"
    LMAO...
    I was thinking the same thing Hack..
    Rat...

4. F U C K N A S C A R !

5. burndup

burndup
    from Norco, CA

We should bring back stock car racing.

almost stock 70's V8 car, on DIRT, with stock engine (bottom end at least) trans, etc.

Thats be sweet.

6. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

if they wanted to make it interesting they'd make'em race with the FWD V-6 the cars originally came with... THAT would be "stock car" racing like it used to be.

7. daren

daren

"Theres nothing stock about a stock car" I heard that recently on some movie about NASCAR. And its the truth all the way. NHRA is the same way "no hot rods allowed". When NASCAR started a guy with spare change could have built a winning car, same with drag racing, its all about money. The real racing is at the local tracks.

Imagine if you will a bunch of stripped 4 door late model sedans with stock V6 FWD drivetrains jockeying for position around a superspeedway, that would be entertaining racing! Just like it used to be in the in the 50's NASCAR.

The only thing good about NASCAR is the sound and insane amount of titty flashing and loose women you don't see on TV but will see and or expierience at any of NASCAR event!

8. Gracie

Gracie

Anyone who doesn't love watching those cars pit is just not right in my book... that's where the fun is, not the racing!

9. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Wht would anyone drive around for HOURS looking for the finish line when it's easier (and more fun) to drive 1/4 mile to victory? Rednecks....