Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Bonnie and Clyde Car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rusty rocket, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

c5bb4000bd977b16fa78d24a123207b2.jpg

2. Gotcha. I remember now.

3. Nobey

Nobey

4. Nobey

Nobey

5. Ok, I wanna know just who the culprits were, who shot up real 34 Ford's, to make fake cars, so they could profit from it!

Just think, they shot up prime Hot Rod material, well not prime, that would be Coupes and Roadsters, but I'm partial to chopped 34 moredoor Sedans.

How many fakes were made, where are they now?

6. MidwestOldie

MidwestOldie

Only one odd discrepancy. The FBI file, and the recent pictures here, indicate the car being "Tan". The original build sheet, and the Warren's, state that the car was "Gray". Photos then are all black & white. Any thoughts?

7. It definitely had a red interior.

8. Zack Methvin

Zack Methvin
    BANNED

LOL, I hear that.

9. I can tell you one guy that would shoot up an old Ford to make a profit from it...The guy that shot up the one used in the Making the "Bonnie & Clyde " Movie...plus we installed a Chev V8 in it too!!

10. rusty rocket

rusty rocket

And those new fangled vented seats!

11. Nobey

Nobey

When my Grandfather bought his 34 sedan in March of 1934 in was Cordoba Grey, the color is actually a tan.
    We later painted it Couch Maroon. The car is identical to the Warren's with the exception of the potter trunk.
    Don't know why Ford called it Grey, still a mystery to me.....

12. I've stopped by the ambush site a few times, south of Gibsland, LA. 511.jpg 510.jpg
    This was from the first time I stopped by, when I had driven the '37 Sedan from Springfield, MO to some meetings in Lake Charles, LA. Decided to take the scenic route on the way home.