Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bonneville

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Todd553, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Todd553

Todd553

I just got back from Bonneville. The track was terrible. Then the rain came and it got worse. On the upside I met Clark and Larry. What a couple of great guys. I was going to post a few pics of Clark's beautful coupe but I was beaten to it. Keep us updated on the Knotts Berry Wagon. I could'nt use th 57 to push the roadster because of the track conditions. I did get some great pics though.

Attached Files:

2. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

Saw your car many times. I was busy in the pits or in line and never got to socialize much unless someone stopped by. We never made much more than a few check out passes in the 200MPH + range. The track was to rough for us to make a record run. #974 http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/temp-pictures/hooley-2004.html

3. Todd553

Todd553

That is an awesome Stude. Nice job. We had track problems as well. My uncle spun at about 175. Are you going back in October? If so let's hope for some better salt. I'll look for you. Good luck.

Attached Files:

4. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

Right now it looks like we will wait until next August to go again. I do not look for conditions to improve this fall. I think the salt will have to go through another winter cycle to get better.

5. scarylarry

scarylarry

Hey Todd, real glad I got the chance to meet you. Call me when you have a chance, I have some ideas for that 57 of yours! he-he