Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bonneville Roll Call - who's going to Speed Week?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LoungeLife, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Cword

Cword

The best part of getting home from Germany Yesterday was knowing that I only have 3 days to work before heading to the salt.

1149 will be packed up Tuesday evening and head out wednesday morning.
    Dad and I will chase it down in our roadsters, leaving Wednesday evening. Hopefully we'll spend wednesday night in Shelby or Great Falls and make the rest of the trip on Thursday. We plan to help with pit set up, inspection and the like Friday morning.

1149 is the strongest she's ever been. Our July 19th dyno results look better than anything we've ever put down.

It's gonna be a blast!

Mike

2. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Mike....just got your message.....how I wish I could go:(
    just can't this year....
    I feeel you and the North of 49 team shall hit the mark this year
    best of luck
    Jeff

3. I think we know why, it's pure hot rodding. I too feel the same way and I am not even running.

4. derelict

derelict

The plan was to leave Thursday for Austin Nv. then into Wendover Friday afternoon, stay till Tuesday. My brother-in-law passed away yesterday so plans will be changed. I'll make it even if it's for one day. It's good therapy.

5. 3bytheknee

3bytheknee
    from Sonora, CA

Scott,

Doing Wendover from San Jose in 8 hours will be a new land speed record. Should be more like 12 hours. I did Wendover to Sonora in 10 hours and thats cruising 80 across Nevada.

6. 3bytheknee

3bytheknee
    from Sonora, CA

Adding a 4th person to the group this year. Adding the RPU this year too, will have it as well as the panel this time. Gettin' anxious now.

Attached Files:

7. 5wbomber

5wbomber
    BANNED

Im in!! but my coop aint finished soo we are takin the comuter car!!!!! sucks but I will be there!!!!! see ya all there!! JG

8. seabeecmc

seabeecmc
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The Boners are en route. We're in Iowa tonight. Regards, Ron

9. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

well the 974 gang are leaving tomorrow morning from okla and ill be with em.......cya along the way

10. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

I'll be there wit my camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

I'll probably be stalking you, then... to see what you shoot. Might as well learn from the best. :)

12. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

I'm flattered, but I'm far from being the best. Look me up out there. Bob K should be able to find me, I think he planted a tracking device in my skull last a couple years ago.

13. see you there Mike, missed you at Bo's, I heard you wre there but i didnt se you.

14. My Cubacle wall :D ...

Attached Files:

15. Im in, im cruisin down with 5wbomber tomorrow night

So who's bringin beers??

16. slim53

slim53

tomscoupe.JPG
    Wish I could make it. Was hoping to go out with my buddies and his coupe but life happens. Good luck to the rest that make it out there and if you see this coupe, stop in and tell 'em jimmy from back home told them good luck too.......slim

17. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

i changed my mind not to go at the beging of the week,to much to do here at the shop.a couple of the guys in the club are going, along with a few of the san jose crew.well theres next year:mad:

18. Welp, I'm not going to make it now- daily driver broke down in lovely Fresno County. Oh well, the consequences of not taking care of maintenance. Hopefully I'll make the World Finals.

Thanks,
    Kurt