Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bonneville place to stay

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Eddie's chop shop, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Eddie's chop shop

Eddie's chop shop

Looks like my buddy and I are going to fly his plane out for the 11 and 12th. Everything is sold out obviously anybody know a place to stay?

2. Eddie's chop shop

Eddie's chop shop

thanks already posted there waiting for a reply

3. rdachsdog

rdachsdog
    from michigan

How about throw a tent in the plane, then get a ride to the KOA campground at night. I always stay there and they are never all the way full. They usually have spots for overflow if there is any.

4. Eddie's chop shop

Eddie's chop shop

The plane is an small full aerobatic literally pushing the weight limit with too men. We are literally packing a change of drawers and t shirts and thats it. We are both 200+

The plane is a blast but the cockpit is smaller than my model A. We have some friends going to be there we are trying to see if they could take some sleeping bags for us so we can crash outside their RV.

5. Eddie's chop shop

Eddie's chop shop

Hamb comes through once again. Had a guy with a room he wasnt' going to use.

Thanks Leeroy

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

As in Leroy and Sharon from CA?:eek: Say it ain't so:(

7. oh damn you lucked out the Hamb has failed me this year.. My wife and I still need a room if there is anybody with a spare please PM me... needed for the 11th and 12th for sure. thx..

8. Eddie's chop shop

Eddie's chop shop

No LeeRoy from Texas... I think he is fairly new around here. He had the honeymoon sweet reserved I changed it to a two bed room but the operator didn't speak very good English so my friend I am going with may just be my "life partner" for the weekend.

AAAAAHHHHHH NNNNNOOOOOOOOO