Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bonneville pix.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sodbuster, Sep 2, 2003.

1. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

This is the digi cam. The film pix will get to the printer in a few weeks. If you want them go ahead and right click them and save them for yourself.

Chris Nelson
    http://photo.starblvd.net/saltflats03

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Third pic from the top.Kent Fuller,Gene Winfield,and....? [​IMG]

3. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Dick Bertalucci (spelling?). He told story's about working with Gene back in the 50's for an Hour and a half before we need to go.

Also the coupe in the truck bed was on it's way to Texas and was a Chevy with an Oliver Grill shell. Not sure on it's story thou.

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Gene's girlfriend Joyce [​IMG]

5. Elmo Rodge

Elmo Rodge

Sorry I missed Bertolucci. I met him about ten years ago at the Sacramento Autorama when I had the roadster there. Nice human. By the way, Chris. Cool shots of the Belly Tank (#664) I crew on. Wayno

6. Dude, what's the make/model of that grey primered push car convertable in the last pic? That thing gives me wood. cool
    pics!
    John

7. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Farmer-

I dont know who owns it, but I believe its from So Cal.
    That car has been at Paso for the past 4 or 5 years, with each year showing a little more progress. The deck lid is a Buick hood, and the whole thing has been tacked together or fabbed. It won best unfinished Kustom years ago.

jay

8. man cant get enough of those pics [​IMG]

9. Jive Bomber.....that makes sense now....Man, i was scratching my head trying to figure that car out....That thing is frickin' Bling Bling...haha.
    Say, yer in Alameda? we should have a beer sometime. I drive across the san mateo bridge and then head out to Tracy on 580 on the way home after work... Later
    John

10. roaddevil

roaddevil

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

RoadDevil, WOW, cool story. You really need to make your own post with this so more folks will have the opportunity to read it. Congrats on breaking the record! Can't even imagine what that feels like. You should be very proud all all your hard work and dedication.

Sodbuster, great shots! Thanks for sharing. I, for one, never get tired of looking at salt photos.

12. TV

TV

RoadDevil...what size engine did the belly tanker run? Is it normally aspirated or blown? Congrats on the records! Awesome, we really dig it.TV

13. roaddevil

roaddevil

It not mine but one of the guys in the club. Its a very warmed flattie normaly aspirated running on laughing gas.

14. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Very Kool pics Sodbuster.....Got get there next year.....the ultimate HOTROD pilgramige.thanks for sharing!!!!